Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What products does everone use or recommend to keep our Legends looking new?

1. Wax

2. Dash,console,etc

3 Leater Seats

·
Registered
702 Posts
KentuckyLegend said:
What products does everone use or recommend to keep our Legends looking new?

1. Wax

2. Dash,console,etc

3 Leater Seats
hmm...all this stuff is available at Trak Auto or any similar place.

1. Well, for wax I use Meguire's Gold Class Clear Coat Liquid Wax available at trak auto.

2. Dash, console, etc. I also use Meguire's Natural Shine Vinyl & Rubber Protectant (really makes it shine like factory new)

3. Leather seats, one manufacturer has that covered nicely...Lexol Leather Cleaner and Lexol Leather Conditioner (best on the market)

ALL THE INFO AND STUFF YOU NEED YOU CAN SEE AT THIS PAGE:
http://www.washthecar.com/

A couple more things I want to add:

Tires:
Black Magic Tire Shine (looks so slick and nice)

Interior Carpet Cleaner:
Blue Coral Dri-Clean Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner Aerosol (really works, was surprised how much dirt and stuff it cleaned, made it look like new)

Rims:
I forgot the exact brand but also one of the Meguire's brands that you spray on before rinsing the rims and makes them sparkle.

and last but not least, DaTimez420 is not complete without a fresh car odor eliminator (Meguire's Car Odor Elminator)...one thing you are guaranteed to always find in my glove box. :D

·
Registered
972 Posts
Also, what do you wash your car with before waxing? I'm assuming you can't use shampoos that already have wax in them, right?

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
1. Zaino car care products ( www.zainobros.com )

2. Lexol vinyl cleaner

3. Lexol leather cleaner and seperate conditioner

For car wash, I use either Zaino Z-7 car wash or Meguair's Gold Class car wash.

·
Registered
702 Posts
yup, like LegendGS said, the Meguire's Gold Class car wash stuff most of the time....but i do admit, every now and then i do go to one of those do it yourself wash stations where there is already a hose and you select the pressure soap and stuff you want to use...but that is when i'm just too lazy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts