Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, i'm a new person on the forum. I got myself an 1989 Acura Legend LS sedan. What kind of bulbs do you get for the front corners? and how do you get them out? Also, what have y'all done with the back of the car, i'm tryin to get ideas for my GOLD legend. (Trying to keep the car from looking tacky) Thanx

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
The bulbs in the corners are 194 or at least you can use 194. The way I take mine off is with a slot head screwdriver (for all my fobs out there, that's the minus "-" screwdriver. lol). Open up ur hood, and look for litle grey taps and use the screwdriver to gently lift them off the mount. I've never had to encounter the mounting spring though. I'm planning to knock out the amber difuser in my rear turns.

·
Registered
19 Posts
When you knock out the diffusers, what are you putting in to replace? Homemade or other. If you have found a good cheap place to find clear replacements please let me know.

:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rear turn signal removal?

You can do that with the rear turn signals? Can you give anymore details about this? how about pictures?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts