Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know? No, Im not installing gauges there or anything, but I have a strip antenna to place inside the drivers side "windshield" pillar. Is this just a piece of snap on trim? Im afraid of pulling too hard; there may be screws I cannot see or something...

There is a bit of space with some alarm components directly below the pillar trim, but I have no idea how to get to it.

On a side note, anyone happen to know where installers usually put "omnisensors"? Im not sure where it could be, though it senses vibration and impact, as well as glass tampering...

Thanks all!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PLEASE?

Please anyone know? I have my entire car ripped apart and its getting dark! I need to find out how the pillar comes off so that I can finish up this alarm modification/install...!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
It's a snap on trim piece. Take your time because the plastic tabs underneath are it's kinda fragile.

The best place for the omni sensor is near the center of the vehicle as possible. Behind the dash mounted on a metal bar is ideal because vibrations will travel directly through this area before canceling out though plastics and padding.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I figured it was just a snap in trim piece, but I have broken one of these before and I was quite worried about the snaps...

Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.