Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to buy a Legend?

I'm just curious. I was thinking about this today after seeing 3 Legends for sale here and all in the same day! How far would you drive and what kind of condition would the car have to be in?

·
Banned
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I had the money I'd drive go all the way to LA to pick up a mint Legend w/ less than 75k miles.
If I had the money I would drive to Florida for the ebay one you just posted! :hitit:

·
Rebuilding :(
4,614 Posts
My dad and I are from Georgia and he bought his 6spd from just below San Fran, CA. Had 4cruizn pick it up and drive it to Vegas, where my dad and I picked it up and drove it back to Georgia.

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,474 Posts
drove out to cali for mine, from houston to the OC.

that is just one way of the trip, total distance was 3300 miles, made it a family vacation and hit up the grand canyon, hoover dam, and painted desert.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I took three planes,Oakland to LA,LA to Chicago(O'Hare),Chicago to Richmond Va. Straight from the hospital where my twins were born about 8 hours earlier.

Picked up the coupe at the Airport and hit the road.only problem was that the radiator developed a crack on top. Nice road trip, she was worth every penny.

·
Banned
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i would drive to hawaii
I hope you have really good tread on your tires, probably should rain x the windshield too. :giggle:

I took three planes,Oakland to LA,LA to Chicago(O'Hare),Chicago to Richmond Va. Straight from the hospital where my twins were born about 8 hours earlier.

Picked up the coupe at the Airport and hit the road.only problem was that the radiator developed a crack on top. Nice road trip, she was worth every penny.
Holy smokes! You went clear across the country!

·
VIP Premium Member
489 Posts
Damn, you guys are dedicated. I would drive a couple states over. I would not drive from the West Coast to the Eastern Seaboard for two reasons. One, its a pain in the ass to drive 3k miles. Two, I wouldn't want to put unnecessary miles on it. If I found the right Legend, I'd have it transported.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.