Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the person from these forums with the awesome designing skills for the eyelids is selling them and "Custom headlight covers" on ebay.....

Honestly, how hard would it have been for them to accurately trace around the chrome bezel part of our headlights??? Look how the holes have jagged edges to them...:rolleyes:

They stole the pic of Marks red legend too!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=601785491&r=0&t=0

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Hmm... says 90-95.. Must not be a *real* legend person, unless he's talking about Japan Editions. In the U.S, G2 is 91-95.

·
oLd fArT - yOuNg At HeArT
108 Posts
Not Only Ugly But Not Practical

What do you do if you need to replace one of your corner light bulbs? Pull the entire cover off, obviously, then re-fit it with double-side tape to reapply. What a pain.

That would be a lot of fun especially for those with marginally legal corner bulbs (i.e. blue, etc) who have to replace them when they get a ticket.

No thanks.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
92legend said:
Looks like the person from these forums with the awesome designing skills for the eyelids is selling them and "Custom headlight covers" on ebay.....

Honestly, how hard would it have been for them to accurately trace around the chrome bezel part of our headlights??? Look how the holes have jagged edges to them...:rolleyes:

They stole the pic of Marks red legend too!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=601785491&r=0&t=0
disgusting.
some people have no taste.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Exactly Kenny. I think on the "Attempted painted bezel" headlight cover, you should just stick to painting the bezel...

·
Registered
449 Posts
hey guys lets not try to bomb this ok. he's the same guy that was supposed to make our previous eyelids for the GB. There's nothing wrong with someone out there trying to make a little extra money. I know it's wrong of him to put mark's coupe's picture up there I wasn't aware of this until just now but for the fact that he's trying to sell headlights cover/eyelids on ebay isn't illegal. So quit hating on people. After all he put his time and effort out to make the sample sets of eyelids for us now he's stuck with the design and has the sample sets I don't see why he can't use them to advertise for his sales. some of you people can't just mind your own business. You guys make me wanna throw up!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OhMyGodItsDanny said:
hey guys lets not try to bomb this ok. he's the same guy that was supposed to make our previous eyelids for the GB. There's nothing wrong with someone out there trying to make a little extra money. I know it's wrong of him to put mark's coupe's picture up there I wasn't aware of this until just now but for the fact that he's trying to sell headlights cover/eyelids on ebay isn't illegal. So quit hating on people. After all he put his time and effort out to make the sample sets of eyelids for us now he's stuck with the design and has the sample sets I don't see why he can't use them to advertise for his sales. some of you people can't just mind your own business. You guys make me wanna throw up!

I'm just stating my honest opinion of what I think about the eyelids.... Nothing wrong with that.... I honestly could have done a much better job... I will respect your wishes and stop with it here though. :)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
You can't state your honest opinion here, it makes people cry, causing them to get sick and then call you names. :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RenoG said:
You can't state your honest opinion here, it makes people cry, causing them to get sick and then call you names. :mad: :mad:
LOL!! Hahahaha

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I once made my own home made eyelids using black vinyl (the one u use to cut stickers out of) and it looked ALOT better and only costed me $5 of vinyl and 30 minutes of my own time. Here are pics:

I no longer have them as I took them off to install my clears. Havn't decided if I want to do it again as I like the way it looks now, however if a good set of real eyelids go around for a good price, I might as well get them.

G

1 - 14 of 14 Posts