Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 92 Legend LS 4 door has a crack sunroof glass. i would like to know how hard is it to take off the old one and put a new one ?

also, can someone please provide me scan of the HELM manual copy for the sunroof removal and installation ?

thanks a lot. i really appreciate it.

PS: i don't have the sunroof glass now and I am looking for one. so please let me know if you have one for sale. here is the WTB post that i put on 'For Sale/Wanted' forum

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5654

·
Registered
47 Posts
to takes the sunroof off its time and a lot of screws, i changed mine a couple months ago when I was doing my interior swap from taupe to tan, I will look for my helms manual and photo copy the pages need.

·
Registered
296 Posts
pass427 said:
to takes the sunroof off its time and a lot of screws, i changed mine a couple months ago when I was doing my interior swap from taupe to tan, I will look for my helms manual and photo copy the pages need.
Yo pass427,
Can you hit me with a copy of that too. I got a cracked sunroof that needs replacing! Thanks

Ghost

[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.