Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How the heck do you change the bulb for the side marker light? Just in case I have the wrong terminology, I am talking about the light on the passenger side (there is one on the drivers as well) that is to the right of the headlight assembly. I see one screw that connects this side marker assembly to the headlight assembly, but that alone does not seem to allow me to access the bulb. I am pretty annoyed right now, but I refuse to pay the dealer $30 to change a light bulb!

In case it matters, this is for a 95 Coupe. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Unscrew that screw, then pull the corner kind of outward(the way the car faces) and also focus on pulling it towards you. You will feel like you are going to break it(I do, everytime)...So keep on tugging...Have faith.:)

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
G

·
Yeah, the first time you do it it feels like you are going to break it but just keep pulling and pushing it forward towards the front of the car. Once you get it out though, don't push it back in all the way ;). That way next time it will be a lot easier. Cause if you screw it in the screw will hold it and it looks just the same except for that you don't go that extra little mm where you have to push really hard and it locks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It Only Takes One Legend Owner!

That is, if he can get some help from another owner. Thanks, I was able to do it. That clip was holding one for dear life and was starting to piss me off. Without your info, I just would have thought it was about to break. I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Yep!
I too thought the damned thing was gonna break.

I once quit doing it cuz it was like 40 degrees outside and I was like "man, screw this"..

Then when I installed my HIDs, I tried it again and WOW, it worked.

It sounded like i broke both sides when I did it too.

But then taking out and putting it back in was so effortless after that. :)

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Re: It Only Takes One Legend Owner!

WellTraveledCoupe said:
That is, if he can get some help from another owner. Thanks, I was able to do it. That clip was holding one for dear life and was starting to piss me off. Without your info, I just would have thought it was about to break. I really appreciate it.
Anytime buddy. Welcome to the forums. Where information is easily available:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts