Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
meber
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many miles do you put on your Legend every 3 months?

The past 3 months I have put on 5,500 miles.

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Hey Jmckell
I put about 4-5 thousand every 3 months.
Us Oklahoma boys have to drive a little further, everything is spread out further.
By the way, drinkdontdrive is from tulsa too. we need to set up a meet or an oklahoma chapter of Legendary Legendz

peace
Tnelson

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
last 4 months, i've put....

2900 miles on my 6speed.

that included 2 trips to philly (800 miles) to go see my girl..

:)

so REALLY? 2100 in 4 months. That's not that bad is it? :)

·
meber
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tnelson said:
Hey Jmckell
Us Oklahoma boys have to drive a little further, everything is spread out further.
By the way, drinkdontdrive is from tulsa too. we need to set up a meet or an oklahoma chapter of Legendary Legendz

peace
Tnelson
I agree. We need to set something up. I have already met drinkdontdrive. He hooked me up with some parts. There is a really nice looking 94 LS for sale in Edmond that I would not mind buying.

Do you ever make over to Tulsa?

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
On average I can put anywhere from 3500 miles to 4500 miles. I mainly drive my legend on weekends and go too many places.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
tnelson said:
Hey Jmckell

peace
Tnelson
Tnelson, hit me up..maybe we can get an OK/Midwest chapter started in your area

Coupe - 2000 month
Sedan - <1000 month

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Yeah JMckell. I make it up there sometimes, but not very often.
I could come up for a meet some weekend. I e-mailed Leon about starting an OK chapter of Legendary Legendz. Are you and drinkdontdrive signed up for that. You should. Easy way to get things started. Im thinkin about goin to Nopi Nationals in september, and we need to do something for legendpendance day. (info on the website)
Just E-mail me or post here. Thanks
Tnelson [email protected]

·
Registered
47 Posts
I use Kumiko for cruising, so I'm averaging under 1,000 a month, unless I jaunt to Dallas or Houston, the miles may be slightly higher. I use my Accord as the everyday driver.

·
LegendaryRL
346 Posts
i averaged about 2,500miles a month. i was thinking to myself if there was something wrong with my car's speedometer, cause i know i go around quite a bit but that's too much. within a year i put on about 30,000miles:( even when i compare to ma friend's cars mine gets more mileage. my mechanic told me he would turn it back a little:D but i still want to fix the problem, got any ideas? thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts