• Used

Votes: 58 89.2%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time using this poll feature. :)

Just curious to see who purchased their car brand new, or purchased it used.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Used

Bought mine used at 75,000 now at 131,000 and going strong!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought my legend at an auction at 86K miles and sold it at 140K+ miles 1 year and 3 months ago. And it's still going strong...sold it to my neighbor. Then bought a New TL

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I bought mines used in february of 2001 with 118,000 miles and now has 131,000 and going strong with the exception of a few repairs. I love this damm car. :) :) :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi everyone! Thanks DaveC for the invite to drop by this site. Glad to see it!

I bought my black/black 93 LS 6 speed coupe in August of 93. Can't post pix since Photopoint went down, don't know any other way to do it.

Anyway, my 93 is in mint condition, inside and out (slight wear and fading of black leather on side of driver's seat).

Dinan Stage II chip, RM Racing intake with cold air housing, Banzai exhaust with billet tip. TSW chrome 17x7 Revo wheels, 215 50 17 Z Toyo Proxes T1S tires, Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Porterfield RS4 pads, SCM stainless steel braided brake lines. Eibach prokit springs, koni adjustable shocks. HID headlights.

I cured the road rash by getting a new hood. At about 130K miles I picked up a Herson's Honda upgraded clutch. The idiot technician who used to work on my Legend screwed it up, blaming the clutch. Ended up getting a new OEM clutch and flywheel for an absolute forture. There was nothing wrong with my original clutch or flywheel.

Would've liked a set of HiTech headers for an additional 25 HP to the wheels.

There's still nothing made anywhere except Germany which has the combination of performance and luxury that the 6 speed G2 coupes have. Honda should have taken the heads off the guys who decided to drop the Legend.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Band Spankin New

i bought my car brand new and when i didn't know anything about cars. DUH!!! should have do research.

·
Registered
142 Posts
got mine about a year and a half ago.. Had 102, 000 miles on it. A week later thanks to a 95 ls coupe that was totalled from the back and a good friend that ownes a body shop, it now has an engine and tranny with 42, 000 original dealer maintained miles..

Oh, and Btw, Its a Canterbury Green 93 Ls coupe , meaning its looks, class , and performance still outmatch most cars on the road..

:D

G

·
Bought my 94 Coupe L from my Uncle about a year ago for 10g's. I love it and it was the best thing I ever could have spent my money on. No regrets.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I bought my car in october of 2001 with 138,000 miles on it. it's got 150,000 miles on it now and runs like a champ!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Bought my 94 LS Coupe in 4/94, Back then the Legend was/still is one of the best looking cars around, that's what sold me, it was the car's styling, the options helped also, heated seats, heated mirrors, 16" wheels, Bose stereo, Power Memory seats, Power sunroof, Dual air bags..... and those power assisted door closer, how cars have that feature.

With 230hp it had adequate power compare to the LS400 and Q45 with V8s, plus it was cheaper, if one can say $43,000 was cheap.

It now has 39,000 miles and looks and feel new as the day it came off the showroom.:D :D

G

·
TYPEII said:
Bought my 94 LS Coupe in 4/94, Back then the Legend was/still is one of the best looking cars around, that's what sold me, it was the car's styling, the options helped also, heated seats, heated mirrors, 16" wheels, Bose stereo, Power Memory seats, Power sunroof, Dual air bags..... and those power assisted door closer, how cars have that feature.

With 230hp it had adequate power compare to the LS400 and Q45 with V8s, plus it was cheaper, if one can say $43,000 was cheap.

It now has 39,000 miles and looks and feel new as the day it came off the showroom.:D :D
Dam brother! your car was brought in 94 and has 39,000 miles on it????
:eek: That's like 5K miles a year!!!!! U must have put another engine and tranny in it...!

G

·
Used!

Brought my 95 L Coupe Milano Red 53,510... May 25 or 29 2001... Went to the Acura Carland in Duluth GA and saw it!:eek: I almost cried It was so clean and RED + it was a coupe... I Jumped out of my sister's 00 Mazda 626 I was forced to drive and asked to test drive it.. Fell in love... 2 hrs later it was mine!
Paid 20K :eek:

Days before I saw a 93 money green coupe ( the color of Jose's 6 speed coupe) w/ spoiler I think is was a LS for 13K... It had 60K miles on it... But the tints were bubbling up and the interior wasnt that clean... Was going to buy that one but decided to wait... Good thing..

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:

Dam brother! your car was brought in 94 and has 39,000 miles on it????
:eek: That's like 5K miles a year!!!!! U must have put another engine and tranny in it...!
:D Nope, just hardly ever drive it, mostly on sunny nice days is when it comes out-sorta like a Sunday car. Plus, I have 2 other cars, had 4 cars until one got ganked.

G

·
We i was a youngin'

Or too young... When my 1995 came out I was 14 years old...:D
But even then I wanted a Legend or a Lexus GS 300 or the SC.... My uncle had the GS300 Touring it was the hottest whip out... (well to me):D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts