Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man now finding out that to install springs, konis, and camber kit might cost upwards to $400 i'll have to put more money aside (if Cody and Atlimaging cant help me out) :Hint Hint:... :D

Can you guys tell me how much you guys have paid for your installs?

:)

·
Registered
583 Posts
I did mine myself (4 hours) +$55 for all wheel align.

If you come to Arkansas and bring beer for afterward, I'll help you do it for free.:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what kind of sony xplod speakers are you running? Damn Arkansas is far man from GA.. But I would bring a 24 pack of what ever you drink if it were closer..:D

·
Registered
583 Posts
the 12's are xs-1235's , mid level stuff, nothing fancy, just sound good for the $. Cant remember the # for the 5.25 and the 6" ones. They all sound pretty good to me.

Yeah, I wish I lived near ANYONE ELSE WHO OWNS A LEGEND AND WORKS ON IT.... :( sniff...

·
Registered
327 Posts
I paid to install my Koni's and H&R's $150.00 Tax in Canadian or about $95.00USD and $45.00 for full alignment or $30.00USD a week later.
If I installed the Ingalls he said he would charge another $45.00CAD, but I had no time to wait for them to be shipped here from the wholesaler. I will do the camber kit when I "SLAM" my car down for the summer and drop back my 18's (but I still have to roll back my fenders:mad: )

Good Luck

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I WILL DO IT. just give me till next saturday and a 12 pack and alot of good talking. Some money would be great but it doesnt matter that much. Get back to me

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It won't be untill May 25, or early June that I do the install...

Beer no prob... Cash we can work something out..:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts