Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I am looking into getting a rebuilt tranny and wanted to get quote on how much it would cost with everything

is it worth putting in a used tranny, i think not but my tranny is going and need to think of osmething soon.

is there a place where i can get my tranny diagnosed or something? It might not be all that bad and might need minor work

Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
THere was a guy named Gil that used to post on the old board that ran a transmission rebuilding shop specializing in Honda/Acura transmissions. His advice was not to have the tranny rebuilt but to buy a remanufactured one. I think you can get to their website at hnatrans.com.

He was always very good about offering discounts to board members, although they don't sell retail, he was willing to ship to a shop near you.

Hope you can find him.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
ha

pzengilowski said:
THere was a guy named Gil that used to post on the old board that ran a transmission rebuilding shop specializing in Honda/Acura transmissions. His advice was not to have the tranny rebuilt but to buy a remanufactured one. I think you can get to their website at hnatrans.com.

He was always very good about offering discounts to board members, although they don't sell retail, he was willing to ship to a shop near you.

Hope you can find him.
www.hnatrans.com

That's their web site.
I think his email address is on it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.