Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know the prices? i'll either go through A&H or augusta? thanks it sucks cause my door lock has been acting funny and i think this is the problem. if you have any other suggestions let me know

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i could hear it like unlocking or locking. i pretty sure thats the actuator problem. it was right after i washed my car.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
jigga622 said:
anyone know the prices? i'll either go through A&H or augusta? thanks it sucks cause my door lock has been acting funny and i think this is the problem. if you have any other suggestions let me know
It seems like a very common problem with our cars.
I hear it's like 150-200 bucks.

Try the different locations *Acura of Augusta*, AH MOTOR, and whatnot, and compare and contrast the prices.

-Jose

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
ILOVELEGEND said:
Jose, how do u contrast prices?? hahahaha....j/k....:p ;) :D
contrast
noun
an obvious difference between two or more things
As little children we made quite a contrast - my brother so blonde, my sister red-haired and me very dark. [C]
She couldn't bear going back to work so soon after her holiday - the contrast was too awful. [C]
Their economy has expanded enormously in the last five years, whereas ours, by/in contrast, has declined.
The antique furnishing provides an unusual contrast to the modernity of the building. [C]
I like the contrast of the white trousers with the black jacket. [C]
The amount of money spent on defence is in stark (=in very noticeable) contrast to the amount spent on housing and health.
There's a marked contrast between the standard of living in the north of the country and the south. [C]
His use of contrast (=strong differences between light and darkness) in some of his later photographs is marvellous.

contrast
verb
If you contrast some of the early writing with her later work you can see just how much she improved. [T]
The styles of the two film makers contrast quite dramatically.

contrasting
adjective
contrasting colours/flavours/techniques
The results of our survey show the contrasting attitudes between different age-groups.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
cheaper fix

i got a 92 coupe with the lockin problem.i just got it fixed.you need to order a door lock actuator from DEI alarm company.it costs about 50 bucks.and take the door panel off yourself and install it if you are good with alarm stuff.my friend owns a alarm shop and did it for me.said it cost about 50 for the actuator .so you can prolly go to a alarm place and have them put one in.prolly wont cost you no more than 100 bucks with labor included.took my friend half hour to put in.works like a charm now.

ps-also you need to get one that is a SOFT LOCK and that is 2 or 5 wires.dont know what that means but it says it on the box.the soft lock means you can pull your lock knob up with your fingers.hard means its hard to pull with fingers.
jigga-the place is called auto image.they do mostly tinting there.you can look them up and call them about it.i was the one that emailed you about buyin your ride.good luck.hope this info helps.
roger

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks man, but i think i'm going with a&h. i just need this done and don't want to start searching for parts.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
auto image

they are in philly dude.they right near the south street bridge by penn. university.its local man.dont want to see you waste 175 bucks when he can do it for like 75 bucks dude.i talk to him today.my friends name is john and the #is 215 875 9290.takes him about 45 min to an hour to put it in.give him a call and tell him roger told you about his place.they do tinting there too.but up to you bro.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.