Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

it's me again....

I was just wondering about insurance rates around the country. Let me just tell you, when I switched my insurance from LA to Sacramento, it dropped almost $1,000.....

Thanks...just curious

g2girl

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Massachusetts. Amica. $950. Over 50, multiple vehicle, less than 10k per yr, $1,000 deduct, clean record.

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
I pay 92 bucks a month. G2 Coupe

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
****...yall lucky. try living in NY driving a Legend. I'm 20 (1 next month) and pay about $4500/yr, $1000 deductable...full coverage,dirty record:mad:

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
GOOD GRIEF!!!!! :( :( :(

I can't believe what some of you guys/gals are paying.

Geico
Multiple cars discount
Good Driving record
Over 25 Yrs Old
Full coverage

$475 for 6 months in SLC, Utah (Legend Only)
$250 deductible $100 on comprehensive

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
VIRGINIA
22 years old.
Been driving for 4 yrs. 1 ticket, 2 years ago.
93 Legend 6speed LS coupe, 750 every 6 months. (1500 a year)
And they bill it all to my credit card (instead of like I did it for the past 2 years where I paid my dad CASH, in the first 4 months, the full amount for those respective years, $1600).....

·
Sleek And Low
249 Posts
WASHINGTON

23yrs. old
Male

21 Tickets, multiple lawyers

$173 per month. It just went down from $208 as of two months ago.

·
Registered
121 Posts
For real

Horrible record. i mean really really horrible. i was supposed to be out of state so my pops dont have to pay for the insurance on me and with in 3 years i got 13 tickets and most of the were in one year. Thats last year. So I had to be put back on the insurance. I am trying to look for new insurance company. I work for a company called SunAmerica Asset Management Co. which is bought out by AIG life insurance co. I tried getting insurance with them and they wouldnt take me. It seems that way for alot of companies. well i dont think anybody can beat this but im insurance is 17,000 for a year with a 1000 dec. thats only for liableity and theft. So i dont think you guys should feel so bad. heheheh.... there is always someone worst than you. and that me. lol...:D . by the way im with allstate and live in Staten Island NY.

hola

·
Sleek And Low
249 Posts
Re: For real

sholinlegend said:
Horrible record. i mean really really horrible. i was supposed to be out of state so my pops dont have to pay for the insurance on me and with in 3 years i got 13 tickets and most of the were in one year. Thats last year. So I had to be put back on the insurance. I am trying to look for new insurance company. I work for a company called SunAmerica Asset Management Co. which is bought out by AIG life insurance co. I tried getting insurance with them and they wouldnt take me. It seems that way for alot of companies. well i dont think anybody can beat this but im insurance is 17,000 for a year with a 1000 dec. thats only for liableity and theft. So i dont think you guys should feel so bad. heheheh.... there is always someone worst than you. and that me. lol...:D . by the way im with allstate and live in Staten Island NY.

hola
Dude, get a lawyer for God's sake. You'll literally save thousands. I should know.

·
Registered
121 Posts
what is a lawyer going to do. i have no tickets to pay for. give me some info.

·
Sleek And Low
249 Posts
sholinlegend said:
what is a lawyer going to do. i have no tickets to pay for. give me some info.
Yea, um, you need to get a lawyer to fight the ticket in court before it goes on your record. You call the firm right after you get a ticket, then show up to court wearing a nice suit and let the lawyer do all the talking. He get's the ticket off, you pay him $200 and your record is clear. I've gotten out of $1000 tickets that way. Not to mention a 114+ mph ticket on an R1.

·
Registered
73 Posts
$50 a month full coverage 1 speeding ticket $250 deductable 17 years old under dads name.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts