Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
50 shot is what was recommended

In my 88 coupe, I used the recommended 50 shot nozzle w/o needing to upgrade the fuel rail or fuel pump. If it were a civic sure but a hefty v6 like we have, no problem. I then moved it up to a 60 shot. There has not been any signs of damage. Sure there maybe stresses on the engine that are not visible to the eye, but then again I'm at 175k miles and still engaging the nos from time to time. Make sure you get the fogger kit for the 1990 mustang. Both cars share that kit no.

If by chance you have not purchased your kit yet, let me know. I'm selling the car and the buyer doesn't need the nos kit. I also have the automatic bottle opener and momentary button (mounted in a blue anodized mini mag-lite). I'll let it go for cheap cuz were all in the same happy legend family. Custom intake with NOS port and K &N cone filter included (setup wouldn't be complete w/o it). email me if u like [email protected]

Happy squeezing!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i need some site info

what site do i go too,to find the fogger kit for the mus.90(is it for the lx gt or 5.0 it goes to?help me find info NOS,Venom,AEM,etc..... give me a site! THANKS AGAIN dont know what i would do with out you legend owners!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry fellas.....Acura_living_legends was the intended recipient of the offer.

Forgive me, I'm still rather "wet behind the ears" with forum ettiqette in that, my offer was supposed to be made exclusively to Acura_living_legends. I swore I had marked the message private. Sorry for misinforming all of you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah I'm sure. I don't know if many of the parts are swappable between coupe and sedan but I'm getting rid of my powerstop cross drilled rotors front pair meant for 88 legend coupe. You do the homework and let me know.

rf

1 - 10 of 10 Posts