Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so my PS reservoir is empty now because I accidently pulled a hose to access the VSS when I was replacing it. Then I was like, what the heck, let's change the PS too. So I just let it all drip. Before I left the house, I forgot to check to see if there was any indication on the top of the reservoir how much fluid to put in. The car's not with me, and I've tried searching on here. I found that it takes 4 pints, according to a dude on here. That means, it's 64 ounces because 1 pint is 16 ounces. That's a lot! Is that right? I'm just asking for confirmation before I go buy some PS fluid.

·
I want K-Sports..
1,427 Posts
4 bottles for a complete flush.. Thats how much DrDave and I used when we flushed mine. 2-3 can fill it if you are just refilling it after a drain.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, I'm just draining and refilling with new PS fluid. How exactly do you flush it? I read somewhere that you just turn the engine on, and turn the steering wheel back and forth until all of the fluid comes out?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.