Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After hearing the remus, there's no question about what to buy, how much did you guys get it for, and from where? I was directed by Ken from CEC to try 'discount direct' what'd u guys do? thanks in advance

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
C'mon guys, help a brother out, i don't wanna get ripped off now :)

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Well compared to others on the board who might have paid anywhere from $450-$600 depending on where they got it from, I got lucky and picked mine up for $200.00 off Ebay. Luckily for me, the guy who had the car didn't know how much it retailed for and wanted to his newly purchased legend back to stock so I got it for $200 bucks. Mind you it was used but when I inspected it, and have it tested, it was flawless in condition! I guess good things do come to those who wait! :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
SaGe69 said:
Well compared to others on the board who might have paid anywhere from $450-$600 depending on where they got it from.
That's wot I got. I used the search forums. Prices were from 450 to 600. SaGe69 also got his for 200 less but he got it from ebay. I also read that suppossedly greddy has more hp gain but it's a lil' bit louder than Remus. Also Greddy comes in single pipe where as in Remus comes dual. Here's the link

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbullet...hid=7645&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

I recommend also to go to www.google.com and type in remus exhaust price and it will give u websites w/the prices. Hope this helps. Good luck & tell us how it turns out.

Latin................

·
Registered
614 Posts
I got mine for $430 about 5 years back from Robocar in so cali.. I dont even know if they are still around but i dont recommend doing business with them... I had to wait almost 3 months for the exhaust to come in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts