Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how much this is gonna cost me for a G2 sedan? Its from the bumper signal and the one on the right side was taken when some punk ass *****es took my clear bumpers. [email protected]#kas are real ignorant and cant leave peoples things alone.

·
Registered
175 Posts
no pic

·
Registered
424 Posts
Look on www.ebay.com U'll find the clear set for I believe 30 to 40 bucks!. Good luck!. Keep an eye on those SOB's and run them over next time!. Latin.......

·
Registered
744 Posts
Triton3K - that really sucks. Like you ain't got nothing better to spend 40-50 dollaz on.

Think about this...

My next door neighbor drove me to the gas station to pick up some fix a flat as my tire had a nail up init. Upon our return, we park at his house and walk across the yard to my driveway. I see a legend parked across the street but make no big deal out of it. I even remark about the cool platinum tint. Anyways, as Kevin aka the "HOG" and I walk across my yard we both see this punk bent down at my rear wheel. We both get low and get behind a bush. I lean over and look over to my front wheel and see the center cap gone. This punk was just driving down the road and spots a legend I guess. Pulls over like he owned the hood and swips my ****. Kevin krept up on the guy and put his steel toe boot right up his butt crack. The guy starts flippin around on the ground like a piece of bacon in the pan. Well, he is screaming and crying and doing a homer simpson impression - and the neighbors call the cops. The cops arrive, take our statements, place him under arrest and he gets put into the ambulance. Well, later that evening the cops show up an my house looking for Kevin because the low life named Marion Walthour pressed charges of physical assault on the HOG for braking his tail bone. The Prince William DA defferred the charges on Kevin pending completion of a 3 week anger management course and 8 hours of community service.

KNLNGUS.

PS. Nothing I can't stand worse than a thief or a liar.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats one good story there KNLNGUS. I picked up the piece that I needed and will be putting it back on when the weather tones down. Now I hope that my bumpers will go in fine and stay on since they did break some of the plastic thats suppose to hold it in place. If not then i'm gonna crazy glue that ***** on there.

·
Registered
424 Posts
KNLNGUS said:
Triton3K - that really sucks. Like you ain't got nothing better to spend 40-50 dollaz on.

Think about this...

My next door neighbor drove me to the gas station to pick up some fix a flat as my tire had a nail up init. Upon our return, we park at his house and walk across the yard to my driveway. I see a legend parked across the street but make no big deal out of it. I even remark about the cool platinum tint. Anyways, as Kevin aka the "HOG" and I walk across my yard we both see this punk bent down at my rear wheel. We both get low and get behind a bush. I lean over and look over to my front wheel and see the center cap gone. This punk was just driving down the road and spots a legend I guess. Pulls over like he owned the hood and swips my ****. Kevin krept up on the guy and put his steel toe boot right up his butt crack. The guy starts flippin around on the ground like a piece of bacon in the pan. Well, he is screaming and crying and doing a homer simpson impression - and the neighbors call the cops. The cops arrive, take our statements, place him under arrest and he gets put into the ambulance. Well, later that evening the cops show up an my house looking for Kevin because the low life named Marion Walthour pressed charges of physical assault on the HOG for braking his tail bone. The Prince William DA defferred the charges on Kevin pending completion of a 3 week anger management course and 8 hours of community service.

KNLNGUS.

You better watch out, cuz this little twit might come back and fock ur car up for revenge. Keep an eye out. Freaking lil' dumbazzez, HATE THOSE PUNKS! :mad:
Latin...........

·
Registered
270 Posts
I hate people like that !!! They should buy their own crap instead of making the rest of us pay for it !!

Glad your friend got off fairly easy !! I hate hearing when the victim gets "raped" again in court !!!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
HAHAHA! Great story KNLNGUS. That punk wont be riding his legend for a while. Either that or he has to use one of those fuggly donuts! :p

·
Junior Mint
633 Posts
Triton,

Try using liquid cement to repair the plastic for the bumper. When I had my front repainted the fools didn't know how to take things out, and messed up some of the plastic, including the tabs for the foglight covers. The liquid cement made things good as new.

I can't believe punks are now stealing stuff off of Legends. It's usually the Integras that have clear bumpers stolen every other day. They're just held by a philips screw that's exposed.

- ek

1 - 10 of 10 Posts