Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok lets say I can have them custom made coupe and sedan clear or clear/red combo how ever you like it but won't be a full tail light housing, just the lense itself you'll have to take your original amber/red cover off and assemble the new ones on. Not very hard to do instruction will be provided. These will have to be customed made. If there's enough interested I can probably get this rolling. As far as price not sure how much it'll cost yet. I can't tell you my source either just need to know if there are enough interest.

Just remember you'll be among the 40 or 50 legend in the US to have this. Lets not be so shaddy on our pride and joy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
1992 legend coupe clear tail lights & clear side markers for rear bumpers

I'd pay $150.00 for a pair of clear tail lights & another $80.00 for pair of clear side markers for the back bumper.

contact me,

Neck

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
OhMyGodItsDanny said:
Ok lets say I can have them custom made coupe and sedan clear or clear/red combo how ever you like it but won't be a full tail light housing, just the lense itself you'll have to take your original amber/red cover off and assemble the new ones on. Not very hard to do instruction will be provided. These will have to be customed made. If there's enough interested I can probably get this rolling. As far as price not sure how much it'll cost yet. I can't tell you my source either just need to know if there are enough interest.

Just remember you'll be among the 40 or 50 legend in the US to have this. Lets not be so shaddy on our pride and joy.
i need 1 coupe all clear and clear red clear(not red clear red) 2 red clear red for sedan and 2 all clear for sedan i've been waiting for you to get back with me so just let me know how much plus i know a few others who are not on the site who will want some.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
I would love to have some clear back side markers as well if you can swing those.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
This is a really old thread, the guy who started it is long gone. Swift tried to take on this project a while back but it didn't work out either. I think the cost was prohibitive. If someone wants to try again, PM Swift, he may be able to point you in the right direction.

·
Premium Member
9,324 Posts
HAHA wow.

i didnt think it was that hard to look at the date of a thread before you start posting with requests.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts