Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok lets say I can have them custom made coupe and sedan clear or clear/red combo how ever you like it but won't be a full tail light housing, just the lense itself you'll have to take your original amber/red cover off and assemble the new ones on. Not very hard to do instruction will be provided. These will have to be customed made. If there's enough interested I can probably get this rolling. These item will be shipped directly to me from another country and I will personally have them shipped to each one of you. Select the price and please only select once because it'll be another way for me to count the number of people interested. It's gotta be worth my time to look into this before I can contact the manufactor of this. We probably need at least 40 of us commited or else it won't be worth my trip.

It may seems pricey for 2 pieces of plastics covers but, just remember you'll be among the 40 or 50 legend in the US to have this and the material will be just as good as OEM lense. Lets not be so shaddy on our pride and joy.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts