Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To hava a 75 shot nos system that is already assembled put into a 91 sedan? I will probably be helping the mechanic too.:confused:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Are you buying the system and having it installed or do you already own it and you just need it installed? My friend got a 75 shot dry kit (bought and installed) for just over 5 bills.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I was quoted 10 hrs. of labor from a popular supra speed shop. That included remote bottle opener, bottle heater and testing with a smaller jet then to the larger jet. Another small place, I didn't have too much confidence in, quoted $300 for the whole install. I decided not to have it done in the end (too many miles on my motor to risk having a blown head gasket).

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn 300? like I said i already have kit and its assemled...

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bought it off a guy from acura-tl.com 75 shot for 275 shipped from hawaii

·
Registered
327 Posts
The kit should cost about $50-$100 to install and NO MORE THAN That. You can look on "legendtuner" I think and there is a pretty detailed outline of how to install it yourself. It is not that hard to install (unless you are installing the Venom 200, it is a little more tricky)
Good Luck, and take pics of how you install it (step by step) as I am going to install mine this fall (so I don't kill myself in the summer)

AKA Legendmap

1 - 7 of 7 Posts