Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it sounds newbie-ish but yeah. My dad bought my cousins legend and alot of things were wrong with it (including the radio). I just bought a new cd player and i installed it correctly but the rear speakers wont work. How do i get to the rear speakers to check if anything is wrong with them (or to see if they're even there lol)? i tried popping off the grill cover, but it didn't work. maybe try more force? i wanted to ask for help before breaking anything :eek:

THANKS.

· Registered
237 Posts
dannysaur said:
I know it sounds newbie-ish but yeah. My dad bought my cousins legend and alot of things were wrong with it (including the radio). I just bought a new cd player and i installed it correctly but the rear speakers wont work. How do i get to the rear speakers to check if anything is wrong with them (or to see if they're even there lol)? i tried popping off the grill cover, but it didn't work. maybe try more force? i wanted to ask for help before breaking anything :eek:

THANKS.
I used a butter knife to pry the covers off. Try it evenly.

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks!! i got them off. my speakers are torn and the two little wires that i think are ripped from the circular middle thing. i think thats why they back speakers dont work.

BUT JUST TO MAKE SURE..

how do i get to the front speakers? do i have to pop of the side panels or does the grill come off too? THANKS

· Registered
162 Posts
The panel has to come off, not hard though. 2 screws in the arm rest, 1 screw behind the handle on the inside, pull quickly to pull off, then push up, disconnect the rod to open the door at the handle, disconnect the wires to everything and you have it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.