Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,473 Posts
First of all, you dont need a capacitor. The one that are inside the amplifier is good enough. If anything, upgrading the alternator to a bigger one would be more ideal. The capacitor is not going to save you. It's late a night right now and I dont have the time to explain, but hopefully someone else will. If not, I will try to when I have the time. :)

· Registered
1,711 Posts
GSteg said:
First of all, you dont need a capacitor. The one that are inside the amplifier is good enough. If anything, upgrading the alternator to a bigger one would be more ideal. The capacitor is not going to save you. It's late a night right now and I dont have the time to explain, but hopefully someone else will. If not, I will try to when I have the time. :)
I will.

Upgrade these "magic 3" wires:

1)Neg batt to chassis
2)Neg batt to engine block
3)Alternator body to chassis

You can thank me later. ;)

· Registered
2,473 Posts
I did the alternator to battery upgrade with 0 gauge. It're pretty tough reaching the alternator. I had to take a lot of junk out of the engine back (such as those black boxes near the battery). No to mention the 0 gauge wasn't really that flexible. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.