Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to take apart my hand brake or at least take apart the cover for it so I can retrieve some things that have slipped through under the hand brake...is there a way to take cover off without damaging anything, or how to take it off...simplest way without destroying anything please??

thanks

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I need to know too...I've dropped some quarters down there...I know there is at least a couple dollars down there waiting for me:)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[email][email protected][/email] said:
I need to know too...I've dropped some quarters down there...I know there is at least a couple dollars down there waiting for me:)
haha, yeah, i hear ya, i'm sure i got quite a few things in there that have fallen through and once it goes down, ouch, no way to get it....there's gotta be a way! :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Definitely has to be a way as I've seen aftermarket hand brakes, but I have no idea how. I almost bought one to match my shift knob, but decided against it for now. Hopefully someone has done this and can give some advice as to how to go about it.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anybody know?

i really want to do this Saturday morning and i'm sure one of the experts here has got to know...thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts