Acura Legend Forum banner

261 - 277 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
just kinda figured out how to go about these threads, been reading shit from a while ago and didnt pay attention to the dates, i know that was realy slow of me, but can anyone tell me anything about trying to figure out why my car has a terrible power steering fluid leak? i bought this thing on mothers day for 1300 and named it transformer because its been doing some freaky stuff, and can anyone tell me something about the power seat, i like the racecar feel but i wanna relax sometimes and its not having it

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #262 ·
well, today i made $120 which made my day. Went to the supermarket and met a curvey chick, riding on my spear because i need a new tire and it cost $100. Have a bent rim that needs to be welded, Got into a big fight with my gfriend, not bothering me because i'm about to replace her. Thats my day. oh and i got a call from a job i was seeking. Guy ask if i can rebuild a transmission, said no and he said i'm no good to him. Just another day and another job turn down. :-(

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #263 ·
Went to work at 12pm. home at 3:50pm. sent me home cause i took a battery off the shelves to see if it would fit in a customers battery tray. I really didn't see anything wrong with doing that but they thougth i was trying to steal it. :no: Now i might be out of a job. Just waiting to hear what they have to say to me next Monday.

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
just kinda figured out how to go about these threads, been reading shit from a while ago and didnt pay attention to the dates, i know that was realy slow of me, but can anyone tell me anything about trying to figure out why my car has a terrible power steering fluid leak? i bought this thing on mothers day for 1300 and named it transformer because its been doing some freaky stuff, and can anyone tell me something about the power seat, i like the racecar feel but i wanna relax sometimes and its not having it
is that your car in your sig? nice color :thumbsup:

·
3.52 ..Chicken & Dumplins
3,153 Posts
Umbre they can't fire you because they "though" ... That's rubbish..

·
Registered
135 Posts
Umbre they can't fire you because they "though" ... That's rubbish..
unfortunately, they can. legend coupe's locale says New York. New York is an "employee at will" state. This means that just like an employee can quit at any given time w/o notice, they can fire you without notice for ANY GIVEN REASON. They can fire you because they don't like your haircut, or your shoes or the stain on your pant leg.

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
^mass is the same way

here goes my rant...

uncle sam hit me up for unpaid 2006 taxes and my excise tax for this year FML

I am still broke from going to NALM FML

My car has a BHG and a frozen caliper, a small dent in the hood, and a big scratch on the trunk, and fucked up leathers FML

Rent was due yesterday and i get paid 2moro FML

My kid has a fever and my wife is pregnant

did i mention i am still broke??

i have to pay the remaining $750 court costs and do 25 more hrs of community service because I got in a single car accident by myself over a year ago by june 10th FML

i am still at work and have 2 hrs to go and when i get out i cant even blaze because i am out of trees FMMFL

i have to plan a baby shower...yeah its guys and girls....that means...food, tables and chairs, games, favors, decorations etc all in three weeks and guess what i havent had 5 minutes to take a shit let alone plan a damn baby shower FML

Just another day in the life of the goddamn boss

·
3.52 ..Chicken & Dumplins
3,153 Posts
unfortunately, they can. legend coupe's locale says New York. New York is an "employee at will" state. This means that just like an employee can quit at any given time w/o notice, they can fire you without notice for ANY GIVEN REASON. They can fire you because they don't like your haircut, or your shoes or the stain on your pant leg.
That i understand but those are solid reasons you have mentioned crappy or not but a 'thought' now is different ..wow jus wow

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #269 ·
Yeah. i just called the boss and she said i should come in tomorrow. I have to remain employed for a year. If not i wouldn't give a shit about this job, but I just have to endure with the slackness. They want us to give customer service, but when we do its always a problem.

Like a week ago, this guy asked me how much oil goes in his car. I tell him i dont know but the can buy about 5 or 6 since its a v6 SUV. He ask me if 1 quart wouldn't be enough for an oil change. I tell him no he says i'm just trying to make him spend money. I cant believe some of the things these guys say. :no:

·
Registered
482 Posts
yesterday was my birthday. i was suppose to have a llil cookout at my folks house. they called me at 11 in the morning to tell me they didnt want to do anything. so i spent my birthday at my house doing nothing cuz i had NO other plans. Happy birthday to me! =/

·
Registered
755 Posts
yesterday was my birthday. i was suppose to have a llil cookout at my folks house. they called me at 11 in the morning to tell me they didnt want to do anything. so i spent my birthday at my house doing nothing cuz i had NO other plans. Happy birthday to me! =/
Dude my birthday is June 7th too! Happy B-day bro. I got the best present ever. I got outta jail today, woohoo!!:woot::woot::woot:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #275 ·
Cops pulled up on me and my boys earlier. We was standing on the corner talking about our BBQ june 27. I didn't have my wallet, got 3 tickets. 1. no license. 2. loud radio, (which was a lie cause the radio was on but not turned up). 3. Unattended vehicle. The car was off and i was standing right there, how is that unattended? Cops suck where i live...:(

·
Registered
755 Posts
Cops pulled up on me and my boys earlier. We was standing on the corner talking about our BBQ june 27. I didn't have my wallet, got 3 tickets. 1. no license. 2. loud radio, (which was a lie cause the radio was on but not turned up). 3. Unattended vehicle. The car was off and i was standing right there, how is that unattended? Cops suck where i live...:(
You'd probably be in jail with 20,000 dollar bond for this if if happened where I live.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #277 ·
got 2 of those tickets trown out.. have a date for the unattened vehicle august 17. I wanna ask that cop how is my car unnattened, was the key in the ignition? how does he know all these things.

plus i quit my job 2 days ago. got word they was gonna let me go on thursday, so i quit wednesday night... I rather quit and go to a differnent state and apply again, than to get fired and cant work for that company again.

261 - 277 of 277 Posts