Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife was driving my car yesterday, while I as in front of her in my truck and I noticed that the stock side marker lights are terribly dim and yellowish looking. TIME TO UPGRADE!!

Does anyone know what the designation of the bulb is for those side marker lights? Is it a 158, 168, or 167???

I can't seem to get a right answer. The Acura book says it is just a 5W - 12v bulb. That does not help me!!!

-FurBall

·
Registered
602 Posts
I have 194's in mine. 164 is the stock size but they are almost identical except for the wattage i think. I would recommend eurolite or polarg. I had both. Currently have the polarg hyperwhites. Look bright and crystal clear. But, if you replace those, you will want to replace your low beams as well. Naxos bulbs are the best/cheapest I've seen for those if you don't want real HID(~$500). I saw 9004 naxos bulbs on ebay for $20. Or get some silverstars. Just my .02 Oh, btw, sylvian.com(or however you spell it) has a complete bulb guide for every car ever made with every itsy bitsy bulb size in it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts