·
Banned
2,425 Posts
at 7am? :uhh: :uhh:

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
lemme rephrase then..

so you're drunk at 3am? shouldn't you be passed out by now from being drunk at 1am? :giggle:

·
Yes it was a Maxima.
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lemme rephrase then..

so you're drunk at 3am? shouldn't you be passed out by now from being drunk at 1am? :giggle:
Nah I overdid it a little

Broke a little window :( threw a leather shift knob at my buddy..

Still a little drunk though... 530AM

Held back from texting my ex (if you remember the story) that I'm sorry I wanted her to touch my penis

I do not think that would have had a great outcome

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
if u drunk text the ex, only the mentioning of buttsecks is allowed...

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,432 Posts
haha im at school so nothing like that can be done period! dam drunken school laws! :giggle: i think if no laws were in place about drinking at school i am 1000000000000000000000000000000% positive 3/4 the school would be drunk! excluding me because 1 i dont drink 2 i have diabetes and would die cuz of the carbohydrates and 3 that shiet tastes nasty!

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
haha im at school so nothing like that can be done period! dam drunken school laws! :giggle: i think if no laws were in place about drinking at school i am 1000000000000000000000000000000% positive 3/4 the school would be drunk! excluding me because 1 i dont drink 2 i have diabetes and would die cuz of the carbohydrates and 3 that shiet tastes nasty!
my russian buddy used to put vodka in his poland spring water bottle and tote it around class..it was funny when he'd fall down the stairs or the teacher would ask why he was always carrying that water bottle around :giggle:

·
Stop eyeballin' me, dawg!
1,166 Posts
Plus the whole barely-old-enough-to-drive thing. Not that I didn't do my own fair share of drinking before I was 21, but damn kids these days, pimpin' hoes at 12, smokin' rock at 10, getting drunk for "home room"... world's a fucked up place.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
my high school campus had soda machines.. bring a flask of whiskey and buy a coke. you have a nice drink to get you through econ class.. haha.. i quit drinking 3 weeks after my 21st bday.. damn jail

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
my russian buddy used to put vodka in his poland spring water bottle and tote it around class..it was funny when he'd fall down the stairs or the teacher would ask why he was always carrying that water bottle around
This was the thing to do in my school 4 months or so ago. every thursday was "thursty thursday" and all the seniors would get wasted from like 6:30 till 2:30 when we had to leave school. It kind of pissed me off cuz my fellow classmates weren't taking the bus home, they were driving. I dont care about the drinking in school thing but drinking and driving is just plain stupid. Anyway the school finally realized why we were all dressing up in matching themed clothes every thursday, (ex: 80's day or spandex day) and falling all over the place and stopped the whole thing.

·
difficult to kill
710 Posts
my russian buddy used to put vodka in his poland spring water bottle and tote it around class..it was funny when he'd fall down the stairs or the teacher would ask why he was always carrying that water bottle around :giggle:
i did that at my last jury duty. i got tossed in the cells at the courthouse with people on trial for a couple hours. then got put in the transport and had to spend 24 hours at the sheriffs station. by the time i got out i was paranoid my car had been towed from the 'jury parking only' lot. it wasnt, but i had a ticket. bright side of the matter is, i dont think theyll be calling me back to serve again. at the very least in sac county.

·
Yes it was a Maxima.
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i did that at my last jury duty. i got tossed in the cells at the courthouse with people on trial for a couple hours. then got put in the transport and had to spend 24 hours at the sheriffs station. by the time i got out i was paranoid my car had been towed from the 'jury parking only' lot. it wasnt, but i had a ticket. bright side of the matter is, i dont think theyll be calling me back to serve again. at the very least in sac county.
:giggle: that's fucking awesome. How did they find out?

·
difficult to kill
710 Posts
the bailliff grabbed me from the courtroom after i got assigned to a case. apparently i smelled quite heavily of vodka and rum. id been there since mustve been 9am and they nabbed me at 430 and searched my bag and found the plastic bottle which didnt show on the metal detector.

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,432 Posts
i take offense to doubleglow's avatar, i have had it for 13 years now and hate it when people make fun of it or talk shit to me about it because i do have it and i hadn't taken care of it for a while and started to see signs and then i got on top of that shit and am now getting an insulin pump.. so let doubleglow stay outta this because its only going to go nowhere. :nutkick:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts