Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,
My family lives in the same town as this all Acura/Honda junkyard, so I am swinging by there over Christmas. Let me know what parts you need and I will call and see if they have them and how much it will be. I would prefer people that will pick up that part directly from me, but for a small charge I will hassle with shipping. I will update this first post with parts I am looking for and prices.
Later!
Lee

Parts:
Kylefire5=Black G1 Coupe 5-spd coin holder; Wiper Assemblies 72120
Thai.95LCoupe=G2 Coupe OEM muffler and Auto Shifter Trim Atl
tnelson=G2 Sedan Trunk Carpet & OEM exhaust Shipped to 74074
aznman007=G1 Sedan lower ball joints F&R; OEM intake
hotlavaflow=G2 Sedan blue interior (Console piece that goes around radio esp)
Dre Linn=G2 Left horn button 31605
Blood Riot=G2 Coupe passenger side fender Atl
MikeD=G2 memory buttons w/LED & Rear bumper marker lamps & Console 50226 Frechen/Germany
RangerJoe=G2 Coupe driver side front fender (Black) Shipped to 74104
Gride_Cruiser:G2 Coupe "metal piece" and driver seat back cushion
G2 Coupe window sills passenger front & driver's rear
G2 Driver's door lock actuator; All Shipped to Vancouver 604 V6H 2E1
IceburgLegend=Bose 2100? Atl
bboarder711=94-95 Sedan front bumper lip
Cole Austin=G2 Pasenger Side Bumper Signal
Rmohr=94-95 Sedan Foglight Relay & Head Light Relay Shipped to Seattle

·
Registered
322 Posts
yea, that is it the lid flips back....that is the best description i could think of a t the time. I do not know the technical name for it but i think we are on the same page

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kylefire5 said:
obviously i wasnt around when whatever happend to your G2.... happend but WHAT HIT YOU?
Read This! That is the best article I could find right now. I will look for a better one.
Later!
Lee

Added: This pretty much says it all.
"That threat ended Friday afternoon when Reed crashed a car in Coweta County as he tried to elude a sheriff's deputy.The officer wanted to talk to him about the car, which Reed stole from his roommate, police said. Reed was ejected from the car, which traveled at an estimated 100-plus mph before the crash, according to police"

Added Again: Here is the Good Article!

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tnelson said:
I would like a sedan rear bumper, white is much preferred. let me know if it is available and undamanged and i will get you some money.
Gotcha! I will probalby have to have that shipped straight from the yard since it will not fit in my coupe. I will get the shipping prices for you too. What is your zip code?
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ImportFanatic said:
Hmm... OEM Floormats that match the Type F interior Color maybe? Exellent to Good condition... i dont want them ripped, slight wear is fine. theyre probably hard to find, but if you'd try, id appreciate it.
I will look, but good condition will be hard to find.
Later!
Lee

BTW What color is type F? Tan or black?

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.