Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My baby girl was born today at 11:00 am PST !!!
8 lbs. 3 oz. 20.5" long... C-section...

Cigars for everyone... She's gonna be in training to be a Legend mechanic as soon as she gets home !! LOL

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Hey congrats pops, no nookie for a while eh:)
Gotta teach her to drive first!

·
Five- O
857 Posts
Congrats, You will have your hands full. Mine turns two in april. I really don't miss the 2 and 5 am feedings. Enjoy every second time flies.

Esti

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Salute!!!

Best of luck, my boy just turned 2 months. Best feeling in the world, enjoy every second with your new bundle of joy.

Maybe some day she can work on my boy's legend. 2 months old and he already owns a 91 LS Coupe with 55K :rolleyes:

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Hey congratulations, I know you feel very proud and different. My son will be 2 in april and boy all I can say is that time flies and I enjoy every second I spend with him. Kids really make a person change for the best and makes a person wiser. My son loves sitting in the driver seat of the Legend and when I try to put him in his car seat, my boy catches a fit like he's about to whip my ass :D :D . Well enjoy and let the wife and kid know that we here at the Legend community are happy that you brought in a beautiful life into this world.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats Man....

Sounds like you will have your hands full for a while. I am far away from that stage, but its coming one of these days.. Make sure you train her as a good legend mechanic, and send her across those mountains to take care of my legend when shes got her journeyman LOL:D

Take Care

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congratz man!

Blessings to ya! My dad handed the Legend down to me. I hope to do the same with my kid. It'll probably read 10 million miles on it hahaha. Legends never die!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Congrats, best of luck to you.

Also, remember this advice: If you have a son, you have to worry about one snot-nosed punk. If you have a daughter, you have to worry about all of them. :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all!!! I'm really happy !! Not looking forward to the sleepless nights, though....

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congrats bro! Kids are great! Wow, I'm feeling old, my daughter turns 6 in April. I shouldn't have to worry too much about the boys though, shes chock full of attitude. Unfortunately shes also chock full of Sassyness! Like my Legend though, I would trade her in for anything!

Just be sure to have a sweet ride (Legend, of course) when it's time for her to drive.

Enjoy!

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Darth Emc said:
Unfortunately shes also chock full of Sassyness! Like my Legend though, I would trade her in for anything!

Enjoy!
haha...you would? j/k ;)

cnd, congrats man!!!
I guess your daughter and myself share the same birthday!!

Cool!
Now she is truly Legendary :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats!

Congrats to you my friend! .... Yes it is the best feeling ever and I hope you really take advantage of the special new "person" you all have together. My 2nd child is coming in June, and this time it's a girl (have a 4 yr old boy :D )

Again Congrats!

Gil.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks all !!! I am really excited !!!

Happy Birthday to you too Legendz !!

·
Registered
120 Posts
ooops! My Bad! What I really meant to say was, " I WOULDN"T trade her (my legend) in for anything. And my daughter too, really!:D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
:eek: good thing u corrected yourself man i was begging to think u where gonna trade her away:D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts