Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all the guys that wrote about the bull**** i wrote about My Acc Legend 1993.......... I am sorry about that... it was just my dream..... i already took it offf...... it was my mistake and i finally learn from my experience.......
again i deserve it.................
`1`
Mandidy
[email protected]

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hey mandidy, I am sure many members of the legend community appreciate your retraction. It takes a big person to own up to their mistakes. Here in this world of legend lovers we give praise to those who have taken the time, money and creativity to make something unique and exhaulted as the Acura Legend even better than it was from the start. That is why we gather here, to exchange ideas and information to better one of our favorite hobbies... The Legend.

So, with that said, I hope from this point on you genuinely do something to your legend that will impress upon the legend community someone true to Legend Love. That alone will be your only saving sacrifice. Before you assume you have an idea that has not been attempted, post it. If it is truly unique, you will have documented something no one else has ever attempted. That and some good pics will make you worthy of being a Legend Enthusiast. Here we do not care how much money you spend. We don't care how much you paid for any particular part. Here we want to see how much you care about your legend and fellow legend owners. I have spoken my peace, so go forth and make us proud!

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Well said Pymp, and Mandiddy don't sweat it, just know that we werent' dissing you in anyway its just that we guys here take things like that serious at times and it bothers us that some people really have no knowledge on Legends and they can easily mistake another person and this can cause a chainreaction that isnt necessary.

·
Registered
702 Posts
yeah man, don't sweat it at all...i agree with everything pymp & triton said...not lookin' to start trouble but sometimes we do take things seriously, but it's cool that you came forth and acknowledged your mistake and apologized about it...

like above said nobody cares about how much money you have or spend on a car. believe me, the majority of people on this forum are not rich which is why we do the group buys and help each other out in finding best prices and deals. what you do to the car yourself is what we appreciate and try to help you with and you can do plenty without much money at all. of course you can't do much without money, but you can do plenty with not too much! i saw the pictures of your car and you do have a very nice looking car in excellent condition and if you need suggestions we'd be glad to help you, and there's plenty you can do with your car. just don't get discouraged by anything and if you're serious about whatever you want to do to your legend, there's plenty of ways for you to get it done and plenty of help too readily available. we don't get impressed by the money spent on the car, but what the final product is and whether or not you are able to accomplish what you set forth to do.

to tell you the truth i honestly did not expect you to respond at all to any of these posts and just ignore it all or just not post again or anything like that or even just cuss everybody out but you went and were straight up about it and that's not easy to do...it's all good :)

peace

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
you know what dude.
i think most people were hoping you were being serious.
so we could learn what you did to it. :)

·
Registered
734 Posts
Yeah, made me think he had some Fast and Furious type $#!T. But it's cool Bro, took a lot of balls to go out like that though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts