Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this week is my last week of school (HS) it's final exam week. our schedule goes day 1, periods 6,7, day 2 periods 4,5 day 3, pperiods 2,3 and day 4 period 1 and make ups. i actually had the perfect schedule i only had had periods 7 5 3 and 1 which meant i got to sleep in except for the last day. well today, when i was supposed to have my 5th period exam...i f!ckin slept through it!!!! i've been sitting here for about 10 straight minutes just laughing at myself. anyone else wanna laugh at me, feel free. omg lol.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
hehehe...i used to do shhhh like that...hehehe, high school,hehehe. just don't sleep through the make up.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow interesting dream

well if you read my last thread, you know that i overslept my 5th period final exam today. i wonder if this dream i had was a factor in me not wanting to wake up. i dreamt that i came home from school one day and there, sitting on my driveway with a big bow tie on it were 2 cars. one was a brand new white/beige 2003 Honda Inspire which my parents said they had bought in japan and had it customized the american way (left driver side n all the acura badges) because they said they knew i didn't like the idea of the TL being made in the US. and the other car which really got me going was a 95 black on black LS coupe with very low mileage. my parents said they found a list of mods i wanted to do and went ahead n modded out that legend. rims tint system everything. i woke up with a BIIIIIG smile on my face but turned to the clock and realized i missed my final. but that was one of the greatest dreams i've ever had nonetheless. :D

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
sweet dreams are made of low mileage, highly modded Legends and Inspires straight from Japan. where do i sign up? i want one!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Street dreams are made of these,
****** pushin' beemers and 300 e's,
A drug dealer's destiny is reaching the keys.
Everybody's looking for something.

-Nas

heh, had to put that up, since that's the last song i just heard at work :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.