Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey *_~

First I like to say I love my legend very much, I love it more than my other venhicle 2001 Nissan Pathfinder LE. When I drive my Legend it makes me feel good... The thing i am upset with it is that it doesn't have cup holder, plus I look everywhere for wind detectors for my acura. Noone carry those wind detectors. I look for those on Website, Autobody parts, retail stores, acura dealer, and races concept.... NOONE HAVE THAT...... :-(

·
Holier than thou
38 Posts
whatever

hey,

if you want a cup holder go get a minivan or one of those american vehicles which are a travesty in the name of pleasurable driving. !!!

the concept of cup holders in european and japanese cars ( especially the sporty ones) originated only in the mid 90s.

BMW, VW, Audi etc never had a cupholder until well into the 90s. Porsche still didn't have cupholders till 98. These are all " drivers cars" and they believe in pure driving exhilaration - not someone who cribs about drving 'cos he can't set down his "big gulp" .

balaji

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hey gmoney, r those real leather seats or r those seat covers on top of the leather? How did u pay for them and from where? If those r seat covers, DAYMMNN they look good!. :D Thanks Latin........

·
Registered
70 Posts
Leather Kit from CFI (custom factory interiors). kit costs around 600-700 and install for the whole thing is around 400. Of course you can do it yourself but I don't recommend it....

·
Registered
424 Posts
Worth the money that's for sure. Thanks. Latin.......:D

·
Registered
327 Posts
:D Your interior does look really SWEET!!!:eek:
I even like your shifter, but I heard they do not fit well with the
auto's (some moding involved right?)

Anyways I don't want to see more pic's of your interior because it is just making me :mad: as I want mine to look like that (hahaha)!

Anyways, keep up the good work and post pics.

Later,
Mark

AKA Legendmap

·
Registered
217 Posts
high end euros dont have cupholders

1 - 8 of 8 Posts