Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Damn, I know you had to be pissed . I'm sorry that happened to you..Hell it's not even my car and i'm upset....Hope you get it fixed

·
Registered
296 Posts
Damn baddasslegend92,

Man I am sorry to hear that. That car is so damn tight, makes my mouth water! I don't blame you for not wanting to drive it until she is right. I did the same thing to my car Wednesday, and I don't even have a kit on it. The damn curb nearly pulled my whole front bumper off. While I was backing up, it lifted my front end about 5 inches..........I could hear the damn thing scrapeing, and it was making me all sick inside. I gotta figure out a way to fix mine. It dropped my front bumper just enough on the driver's side to allow water to get into the corner light. Now I got moisture in it. Damn! Anyway, I hope the repairs don't cost you too much. Stay up!

Ghost

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
BAda$$, I have a great hook up with a really good body shop in ATL. Let me know if you want to take it in. I can make the call. If you will wait until Thur. I will go with you. I shed a tear for ya man! You know how much I love your car! eventhough it is an auto J/K.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
No prob. Just let me know. It is a Lincoln shop, so all its work has to be perfect. They will take other cars for me. The manager lives next to my mother. Their work is top notch. He can usually help some, but he really help on ins. jobs. I will put you in touch, but be ware ATL bigwigs are waiting 3 weeks just to get their car started on. I can asure Bada$$ an excelent job soon, but I have a special place in my heart for his car. He know about this. If it were a manual it would be MIA by now.
Later!
Lee

G

·
well thats cool about the wait.. That will give me time to get the $$ together... But as long as I dont have to leave my car there for 3-5 week pluse to have him work on it.. But if the appointment was set for like 4 weeks later then I can bring my car in that will be cool..

G

·
95 L Coupe... Need the hood, bumper (Back/Front), sideviews painted.

total that out for me and also someone keyed my car from the rear trunk to the driver door.. How much will that be too..

Thanks

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
95 L Coupe... Need the hood, bumper (Back/Front), sideviews painted.

total that out for me and also someone keyed my car from the rear trunk to the driver door.. How much will that be too..

Thanks
WHAT someone keyed your joint? do u know who it was?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts