Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The time is nearing for me to buy some rims for the Coupe.... I already have the tires I just need the rims...

My Problem is that I Keep seeing GS rims eveywhere and I always like the look of them.. I Saw them in Chrome and just pictured them slammed to the floor w/ the koni's and HR's which I sill have yet to install... (waiting on the rims)

Should I go w/ Chrome 16" GS RIMS or 18" Chromes...

:confused:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Definitely go with the first set. Would look much better on the Car. What is inscribed on it? Just wondering.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love those GS rims!!! I already have them but not in chrome!!:eek: That's the next thing I have on my list...I think chromed rims would look good on my Cashmere coupe...hmmm?? How much do you think I could get mine chromed for?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GoldenCoupe said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love those GS rims!!! I already have them but not in chrome!!:eek: That's the next thing I have on my list...I think chromed rims would look good on my Cashmere coupe...hmmm?? How much do you think I could get mine chromed for?
They got a set on e-bay for abot 300 for 4 chromed gs rims and tires...:) Buy thoes

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Re: I Cant Decide!!!!!!!!!!!

MikeD said:
Better to decide with the first set of rims. Looks better than the second. What did you paid include the tires ???

Mike / Cologne
I brought the tires seperate... 215/40/18 ZR Pirelli SS7000 for 129$each..

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
I'd say you can always get both.....look at Dave Mennerich's black coupe with the chrome GS wheels...I think that is hot. But, I like the look of 18's too....all about flexibility....get the 18's, and later on cop some GS wheels...your coupe will thank you...trust me ;)

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
GS rims still sell for a nice premium. The 16"GS rims are worth more than the new TL-S and CL-S 17" rims. Don't believe me? Look at all the rim refinishing places and see how much they seel the refinished wheels. GS rims still go for $220-$275 each, while the 17" CL-S and TL-S rims sell for about $150-$190 each. I say eitehr get both, or get the GS rimsfirst. Aftermarket rims are a dime a dozen and you can always buy a set later. Nice clean GS rims, especiall chromed ones (for those who like that) are ahrd to find, and you can always sell a nice set rather easiely to someone for a fairly good price.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.