Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
i'd choose ...

the lexus ... timeless beauty in the GS lines ... and a kick axx engine as well ...

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
gAmEs0n said:
is GS series made in japan? i know acura line is made in USA, which is piece of crap. how about lexus line ?
Many of the foriegn Automakers now have lines here in the U.S. or Canada. This eliminates shipping costs for the automaker. If not the entire car, parts of it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
what in the hell. screw the **** lexus. acura six speed baby!

·
Registered
614 Posts
GS4 all da way!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Dave C is right, that's all you here in the TL/CL forum,I've must have counted at least 17 guys crying about the same thing. In this case i would have to go with the Lex.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lexus's at least the GS, are still made in japan, as far as i know. acura's except the RL are all made in the US now. oh yeah anyone know how the VIN # break down? i know the first number means where the car is built.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
GS400 PLATINUM SERIES...these new Acs look nice and all, but come on now, they're supposed to be Japanese cars not American...no wonder why the transmissions are garbage. My friend that works at Acura said more than 50% of new ones sold (TL, CL...) have had to either have new tranny or repairs. Although the MDX transmissions have proved well...so far. Please Acura, we're begging you...go back to your roots, this way when I buy a new car I'll have you on the top of the list, otherwise I think its Infiniti or Lexus for me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts