Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered some HID's from AutoLamps-Online for the 9006 kit.

I know, I told everyong "springtime, springtime, maybe summer", but I want them NOW.

Am I a bad person for wanting HIDs now?

I'll take PICS before and after the install.... :)

·
Five- O
857 Posts
hey Jose didn't I tell u not to spend that check all in place :p

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
LOL! Jose! I was always wondering why you wanted to wait till springtime, I'm glad you went for it now, hope you enjoy your HID's man :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
oooo I can't wait to see pics. There is no time like the present. I am trying to make enough excuses for myself to do it, like it will help me see more deer at night before I hit them :mad: ( i barely clipped one the other day after locking up the brakes on our old Mazda) heh heh. Good luck :cool:

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
jose3030 said:
I ordered some HID's from AutoLamps-Online for the 9006 kit.

I know, I told everyong "springtime, springtime, maybe summer", but I want them NOW.

Am I a bad person for wanting HIDs now?

I'll take PICS before and after the install.... :)
Jose you should feel very guilty, your best bet is to send them to me.... hehehe

100% Guilt Free.

How much did they cost you Jose?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Feel bad, feel very bad. You were supposed to save up and get the JDM 1 piece headlight. oh well I guess this will have to suffice for now:eek:

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey

Triton3K said:
Hey Jose, did you use my credit card again???? :D :mad: :D
Yea man, I actually did.

Don't report me to the authorities just yet! :)

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I won't report you just yet Jose. But how much did the HID's run you and what's the link to the site you got them from??

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
www.Autolamps-online.com

The prototype for the one-piece would be a modified H4 bulb. There still on the fence about developing this application because of the very low demand (lack of market except for the handful here). But if we continue to support vendors that support us, we may have a shot. There are cheaper kits on the market but not everyone is willing to stand behind there products. Since I introduced the kit to this forum over a year ago, not one person had a problem with there kit or bulbs (knock on wood). Granted the Ultinons are to drool for, hopefully we can get a good price soon on bulb upgrades. We asked for lower prices for the kits and alas $579 from $800.

In short, support vendors that are willing to listen to our needs. It sure beats "nope, unfortunately there's nothing for the Legend....." - just my .02 cents

9006 Ultinon kit NOW = $579

G

·
Couldn't you just modify a D2S bulb to fit in an H4 housing?

I actually got a D2S bulb to go perfectly into my 9006 housing.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts