Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, i've been having the fever on and off this week, but things took a turn for the worst today. i've been sleeping pretty much the whole day, and it kinda sucks when you're sick and you live by yourself. so i ran outta food, and i had to go to the supermarket to get food or else i couldn't eat any of the medicine i had (i don't take medicine on an empty stomache). so i got back from the food store find, but i started sleeping again, and this time it was as if all the dreams i was having was real! it took me a while each time i woke up to remind myself that i was dreaming and none of the crap was actually happening... and my temperature was kinda high so i jumped into the shower to try and get it down. i'm kinda scared... it's gone down a bit, but i just hope i don't have anything scarey like meningitis... i know i sound like a baby, but i dont think i've had a fever this bad before... :(

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
In our family we wait 3 days then go to the doctor. When I get a fever it feels like my eyeballs are boiling. Try taking a bath to drop it instead of a shower. Tylenol is suppose to be good at breaking a fever. I remember getting sick while living alone, and it does suck. Let me know if there is anyting else.
Later!
Lee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.