Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Five- O
857 Posts
Other then burning holes thru your underwear :p

I don't think there are any long term side effects.

Esti

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
You have an addictive personality and the root of the problem began when you first learned about Asian automobiles. There is hope for you as you have yet to place a bottle of Tabasco in the Legend. If you find yourself hiding bottles, having a shot while driving, telling others that you have none (when you do), or secretly using it in your oatmeal, then you must seek medical intervention immediately.

·
B**k F***er
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LPB said:
You have an addictive personality and the root of the problem began when you first learned about Asian automobiles. There is hope for you as you have yet to place a bottle of Tabasco in the Legend. If you find yourself hiding bottles, having a shot while driving, telling others that you have none (when you do), or secretly using it in your oatmeal, then you must seek medical intervention immediately.
That's too funny. I have a thing of oatmeal here at work, I usually have a bowl of outmeal everyone morning at work, and I have considered tobasco sauce... I figure it goes with eggs, eggs are generally a breakfast food, oatmeal is a breakfast food, why not oatmeal????

·
2,873 Posts
Everythign in moderation is good but yea I have the same problem too. I use spices on everythign I eat practically.

·
has left the building
7,205 Posts
You have a serious problem and must find the nearest local chapter of Tabasco Anonymous (TA) and begin a 12-step program immediately. This will require you spending many hours away from your loved ones at TA chapter meetings recounting your various relapses into Tabascoism (otherwise known as "Your Story") to people known only by their first name. If this fails, I suggest checking yourself into the Betty Ford Clinic or Hazleden for a thorough cleaning-out. You will find that you are not alone---there you will find many famous movie stars and professional athletes who share your addiction. The most revealing sign of their "problem" will be the large, gaping hole burned into the seat of their pants caused by the resulting flatulence.

Just remember that you will always be loved by the brothers and sisters of the Legend Forum. Have strength, my son....:p

G

·
The heat in tobasco comes from a chemical agent from red chili peppers (mainly any hot peppers) called capsicum. This is where the heat comes from in tobasco.

It has addicitive properties. The more you eat it you will find yourself using it on more food to control the craving..

Eventually you will look for hotter sauces than just tobasco..:)

·
Registered
248 Posts
extend a hose from your pants to the engine, so the next time you fart you can have yourself a "wet fogger" system, should be good for an extra 50 hp at least :)

b

·
Registered
733 Posts
Nick, I know how you feel Bud, but when I was stationed in San Antonio, this military doctor(he might have been a quack for all I know), told me that eventually I would end up burning the lining in my stomach walls...because what I would do, is take jalepeno peppers and pour tabasco on top of it then eat it. He claimed the acids within the peppers would eat the lining in my stomach and I would develop ulcers.. To this very day I haven't had any ulcers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.