Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching for months for the rims I want to get on my car. At first I wanted CL-S or TL-S rims, but I decided that if I was going to upgrade it wasn't worth it to just go up one inch. I was looking for fat five or six spoke wheels, because that is my favorite pattern. I had almost decided on Moda R6's, and though I think they are phat I opened my car and driver to Tirerack's ad and found my new set of rims.

They are AT Italia (formerly ATS?) Inox rims. They must be new because I can't find anything about them online. Not even a picture! If you are looking for rims that look like TL or CL but are available in 18", these are as close as you can get.

****, I hope they fit! At least they were 5 lug in the picture.

If anyone has a picture and specs please post them here!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I don't think they will be a direct fit. I have ATP Italia S5, they make the Legend bolt pattern, but all their center bore is 67mm which is still too small for the Legend. They need to be machined to 70.1mm to fit the legend. That's what I did for mine.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think someone said that it was like $80 to get them machined...it's worth it if these will look as good on my car as I think they will.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts