Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your looking for the full OEM wing kit which comes with everything, I found a source that still can get them at blow out prices at $250 Shipped from Acura

The only colors left is white and Silver, but you can always have painted!

Im getting a silver one and get it painted Granada Pearl Black
if in fact I really like it when I see it set on the trunk.

I figure get it now, before all is gone!

I think these OEM wing kits sold for over $500 from Acura at one time.

Contact me at [email protected] for more info on this and contact info.

Thanks

·
Registered
478 Posts
Is the silver = real silver or Seattle Silver? The reason I asked becuase I have Seattle Silver Legend and IIRC Legend on ly have one (or two) silver shade. Want to know if it will be the same color as my Legend. I don't want to deal with a body shop to have it paint again :)

Mocca

·
Registered
414 Posts
I was told there was a difference in design or something between the OEM coupe and sedan wings. True or not? If true, which are these your talking about?

Tks!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Mtnduey said:
I was told there was a difference in design or something between the OEM coupe and sedan wings. True or not? If true, which are these your talking about?

Tks!
Yes, there is a difference in wings for the coupe and sedan. The sedan wing has "overhangs"...i.e. parts of it hangs over the side of the car, and the coupe's does not. The decklid on the coupe is shorter than the sedan as well.

·
2,879 Posts
Theres a guy I know in Canada who was or is selling OEM Legend spoilers for $175 delivered (what I paid) only thing was the color selection was limited but I had mine painted. The OEM spoiler is 1000000000000x better then aftermarket spoilers w/the exception of the Wings West spoilers but even those are as expensve as OEM spoilers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts