Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm only 19 (turning 20 in about a week and a half), and I just found three gray hairs on my head. They must be from my stress over PHYSICS and money from the past couple weeks. I'm getting old!! :p :eek:

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
give me your g2.
your gray hairs will go away, GUARANTEED!

·
Five- O
857 Posts
Don't worry about it :D
My two year old daughter also has one gray hair.

Her biggest stress is which flavor yogart she's going have

:p

·
Registered
802 Posts
legendarith said:
I'm only 19 (turning 20 in about a week and a half), and I just found three gray hairs on my head. They must be from my stress over PHYSICS and money from the past couple weeks. I'm getting old!! :p :eek:
darith,

you're killing me...20...you know you're getting old when your nose hair turns gray and it grows faster than the hair on your head

·
Registered
217 Posts
im just turned 17 and about 5 percent of my hair is grey.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Esti said:
Don't worry about it :D
My two year old daughter also has one gray hair.

Her biggest stress is which flavor yogart she's going have

:p
Hey Esti, no need to worry about that, my little cousin has had a few gray hairs and she's only 5, but they say that means that the child is very very smart which in fact she is.

Hey Darith, it might be stress, but if not damm. I've had a few gray hairs when I was in high school a few years ago but they went away.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Triton3K said:

Hey Esti, no need to worry about that, my little cousin has had a few gray hairs and she's only 5, but they say that means that the child is very very smart which in fact she is.

Hey Darith, it might be stress, but if not damm. I've had a few gray hairs when I was in high school a few years ago but they went away.
When? when u plucked em'?:D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Triton3K said:

I pluced like 2 and the rest I guess went away when I got my hair cut.
aiiiight thats what we'll say happened;) just make shure u keep that bottle of "just for men" on the low:D

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Bah. Blad or grey, I'm cool with it. I shave my head at least once a year. I am contemplaiting growing a Que back out. I use to have one when I was a little kid. Yea, go at it Wong Fei Hong style. Hahaha. Quin Dynasty wear. HAHAHA!!!!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
C25A1guy said:
Bah. Blad or grey, I'm cool with it. I shave my head at least once a year. I am contemplaiting growing a Que back out. I use to have one when I was a little kid. Yea, go at it Wong Fei Hong style. Hahaha. Quin Dynasty wear. HAHAHA!!!!
OH NO:D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
C25A1guy said:

Hehehhee. I looked cute with one. My GF has a pic of it on her dresser. She says I look so adorable doing my Tai Chi pose.
heh heh ohhh man u don't know how much i needed to hear somegthing like that

·
Registered
167 Posts
I don't think you need to worry Darith... I've got griploads of gray hairs and I'm only 21... I don't even stress off of ne thing? I dunno why I have so many but I do?

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I didn't know your hair could turn gray even in small amounts at such a young age... Learn somethin' new everyday...

Just don't go and put "Just for Men" on your hair... LOL

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts