Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the best way to tell which wheel speed sensor is bad my ABS light is on in my 1992 Acura Legend LL and as you all know ABS is very helpful in the winter I hope to hear from you and thanks in advanced for all your help :confused:

· Registered
3,484 Posts
you might just need to top off your brake fluid resevoir driverside top of the engine bay and the ABS resevoir passenger side. both with DOT3 brake fluid. my abs light came on after a few seconds when i ran the car, then i topped off those resevoirs and the lights didn't come on again yet. and its been like 4 days since i topped em off!

good place to start for an easy $1 fix. hope that helps!

· Looking for Blk/Bk GS6MT
1,354 Posts
You may want to check for a leak in the brake master cylinder. Its not too difficult to replace.

· Registered
52 Posts
you know about the plug that you put a jumper on and then your abs light will blink...well count the blinks and check a chilton manual and it tells you which sensor is bad....if you dont know what im talking about just go buy the manual and it explains it it there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.