Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night, i was heading to a local bar to see my friends band play in the band playoffs, and a cop pulls me over. I thought he was going to get me for speeding (i was going 63 in a 55) but he comes up to the car and says that my window tint is too dark. He gives me a warning and tells me to get my tint removed. I have 35% all the way around, the legal limit in ohio is 50%. I don't think it's that dark, but since i have a black car with black interior it looks darker that it is.

Anyways, on my home from the bar, we pull up to this guy in a 60's camaro, and we raced from each stoplight. God, that thing sounded awesome. He killed me in each race, but my car held it's own.

·
MAN-WHORE
1,937 Posts
REMOVER YOUR TINT? YAH RIGHT!

MAN Like I always say **** the PO!!! Do you really have to remove it? Are they gonna check your car or something to make sure you did? I say just tell them you will but dont actually do it. Damn pigs got nothin better to do!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Re: REMOVER YOUR TINT? YAH RIGHT!

KINGFABIAN said:
MAN Like I always say **** the PO!!! Do you really have to remove it? Are they gonna check your car or something to make sure you did? I say just tell them you will but dont actually do it. Damn pigs got nothin better to do!
yeah right!:rolleyes: This is what I had to do. Drive my car to court, then the magistrate sends out one of his deputies with you to your car with you. Check the car for tint, then check the plate see if it matches the number on the ticket, then check your registration to see if it matches the VIN. You really think they'll just take your word for it?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i don't have to go to court, all i got was a warning. I still havent' decided if i am going to take the tint off. I've had it on as long as i have had the car, for 2 years, and i really like looks of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.