Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kurizma-what color seat cover are you needing? The only one I found that's nice is a type e color from a 94 sedan...the emblems are still waiting ;) !!

DrEemArgUy-Got your door chrome garnish...only all the clips stayed behind!!

LeGenDz-Got your center mirror visor...tan!

Legend GS-Got your door lock control unit...off of a 94, should work like a dream!!

Hurleysurf 24-I've found many brown steering wheels but they all have either sun damage or damage from people throwing things on them...(i.e. cuts, scratches, gashes, etc.)

If someone requested a passenger inner door handle...I bought a brown one for some odd reason!!

By the way...there is a drivers side door handle in blue if anyone needs it, only one I've found so far...all of the others are brown!!

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
golden coupe!! one more request, on the sedan, in the back where the trunk opens, on the bottomside (not the actual trunk itself) where the felt is, there are TWO long plastic strips, one of mine fell off, there's actually one on sale on ebay, just curious if you've seen any of these.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
on each side of the striker plate? I have seen these...I can get them for you as soon as I go back to the place...prob. not tomorrow getting my car fixed once and for all!!! YEAH!!! Maybe the day after...don't worry I will get them for you...do you need both? Just in case the other falls off??:rolleyes:

·
Registered
313 Posts
what's a type e color? i have the tan/beige colored leather. I need the driver's side. Thanks :D

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
No G1 coupes at this place?

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
GoldenCoupe, check PM

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jose, there are 2 G1 coupes...one black with tan leather...and then a gold one with tan leather. The black one has a good factory lip spoiler on it! They are still pretty much in tact...did you need something?

Kurizma, which part of the seat do you need? The back support or the butt support? The type E interior is like a tan/brown color!! It's sooooo difficult as they changed the codes each year!! As far as the tan I think you're talking about...I haven't seen any in very good shape! I'll keep looking for u...

·
Registered
313 Posts
i need the bottom part that yo usit on. I just want one with no rips in it.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
GoldenCoupe said:
Jose, there are 2 G1 coupes...one black with tan leather...and then a gold one with tan leather. The black one has a good factory lip spoiler on it! They are still pretty much in tact...did you need something?
Left front fender. aka DRIVER'S SIDE FENDER
off the Gold G1 coupe.

Let me know how much it is man. I want it.
My G1 gold coupe in Boston REALLY needs a left front fender, it's rusted w/ a hole the size of a big apple. I also need the plastic black molding that is attached to the fender.

-Jose

·
Registered
368 Posts
thanks goldncoupe, you dont have to look fora steering wheel for me anymore however, i decided against my wishes to not go for the speed.

so anyone who wants a 93 ls coupe 6 speed for 4g let me know and ill hook u up with the guys number

·
Registered
169 Posts
if its not too late, i was wondering if you can help me find the trim for my fog lights, heres a pic.... i need the passengers side

here is the one i have

this is the side i need it on

do you know what this piece is called?

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
jose3030 said:

Left front fender. aka DRIVER'S SIDE FENDER
off the Gold G1 coupe.

Let me know how much it is man. I want it.
My G1 gold coupe in Boston REALLY needs a left front fender, it's rusted w/ a hole the size of a big apple. I also need the plastic black molding that is attached to the fender.

-Jose
Email me at [email protected] whenever u find something. Thanks chief.

-J

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry I haven't responded to you guys in a while...my computer died and unfortunately I have no access to my internet!! So, now I have no e-mail or anything in the likes...people please pm me so I can talk about prices!! I will check as soon as possible through the library computer...will let you all know!! Thanx guys...sorry for the inconvenience!! Future X 2001, I have access to these...I will pull them for you as soon as I can!! Will keep you posted! Please whoever has e-mailed me please repost your messages in my PM box!! Thanx again!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts