Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
i love the rear view
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
because from what i've gathered here this unit is completely bogus...
eRacing :: Install Examples

... & i guess all these dyno's are fake, right???
eRacing :: Test Results
... i don't know much & call me dumb i guess but this seems like a legit piece of equipment. no need to bash me as i'm not bashing or crap talking anyone ... but your opinions and/or facts on the unit are all good with me. i mean what are the main reasons it would NOT work?

·
I want K-Sports..
1,421 Posts
Well the pictures are on the seller's website.. So those aren't reputable. The test results are also from them. Again not reputable. So yes these are likely fake. Its not worth the risk of damaging your engine.

·
i love the rear view
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes ... both good points. like i said i'm just curious as to what people think of the product (hell i know what most people think). i am actually thinking of sending them lots of posts about the product from various auto-forums & seeing if they are willing to sacrifice (lend) just ONE of the units to be put to the test on my or a vehicle, because like i said the 2 points stated above by xpressive do make sense. so if they do not respond or are not willing to allow an outside test it would probably conclude that it is in fact garbage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts