Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
coming back from lunch i was challeneged by a 93(i think that's what he said) 5speed Maxima at a stoplight.

I declined at first but he kept following me. So we come to a stopsign & i finally say ok...but only to 60.
He said go & we took off about the same time. from 25 all the way to 70 he started losing ground. by the time i stopped @ 70 he was about 1 1/4 carlength's behind & when i hit the brakes he flew by & flipped me off.

BTW, this was without NOS.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Cool.

Nice kill.

·
Registered
199 Posts
yeah u go

well me too i smoke my friends 93 its a gle or some**** like that with the vg30 160 hp engine and like 180 of tq well all i got to say i left him like 7 car leght behind and still leaving him :eek: :eek:

·
Sleek And Low
249 Posts
RICDOGG said:
when i hit the brakes he flew by & flipped me off.
I don't understand guys like this. He challenges you to a race and then gives you the finger when he loses. ***! It's supposed to be fun. Most of the people I race wave afterwards and I usually put a peace sign out my sunroof. I just don't get it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.