Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a story for ya:

Last weekend I went home to Buffalo NY. Got in on Friday around 10 PM. I noticed the fat girl across the street now has a bunch of 15 year old thugs chilln at her house. Anyways I hear this fart machine at the corner store. It starts driving down my street really fast. It was a green civic stickers and altezzas. Anyways he flies by doing at least 60+ on a side street. Gave him a dirty look no big deal. 5 mintes later I hear his fart machine dropping bombs from at least 3 blocks. Musta of been doing 60+ again. Downshifts in front of my house revs it up keeps flying almost hit some guy driving around the corner. Had to hit the ABS . Then the guy is yelling at him he then peels out and takes of fast and furious style. ****!

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
dont mind them bro.
they're helpless. :)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
hahhaha those fart machines are everywhere... back at home, there were always cars that ZOOM by my house (on purpose, smashing the gas) and most of them are fart machines. They always try to show off, but I just cruise on by because I don't really care... we can take out those fart machines fast... if only they manufactured turbo and super chargers for legends... =/

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
You think that's stupid. Coming back from Carlisle this year a bunch of the rawnrg folks (a big local club) were cruising down Pa 15 side by side, blocking the road at the sppeed limit. When I finally got an opening and zipped around them the idiots wanted to run me. I think they were a bit surprised when the third intake stage opened and the car literally roared away from them. Pussy&$$ed ricers.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Dave, That was like our experience on the way to Carlisle. These two guys in a Civic were driving pretty fast. Then when I pulled up along side of them the guy starts laughing!!! So I zoom by him and get stuck behind traffic and the he just descides to use the shoulder to pass everyone and forces some merging traffic to slow down. What a schmuck!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Yeah for the most part those guys have attitudes they think their cars just rule the road. I've never ever ever have any problems with them when ever I'm in my 71 Cutless, they know I'll be at the next light by the time they get through the cross walk.

G

·
Nothing likr trusty American steel! Farnt machines Buhahahahah!Fast and Furious..:rolleyes: What a crock...

Where are the 100k Civics that are worthy of the name??? (To ones usually featured in Super Street?) Thoes Civics are hot..

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
I think FutureX2001 also said this in a post.... and it is what I have noticed too...Speed Feel.

Those ricer cars just sound and feel really fast, but in fact they really are not.

I remember last summer I was driving along in the city truck in some heavy traffic, and I was beside this guy in a riced out CRX with all intake exhaust and etc.... You could hear that he had it in a low gear because it was farting as we were crawling along at maybe 10-15mph. When the traffic started to move you would swear that he was driving a ferrari because that car would make so much noise, and no joke it would only move maybe 15ft! That engine was wound up right to the redline all it did was make noise.

I think the same for most of the other cars. Lots of noise should accompany speed and distance, not just noise:rolleyes:

**** Rice!:confused:

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
tnelson said:
yeah, i hate ricers,
BTW, who has seen the new crutchfield, it has a rice section right in the middle.
im like ****, what is this world coming to. rice in a crutchfield. :mad:
oh well
peace
TNelson
I thought Crutchfield was only for people with mullets and big RV vans that wanted chrome wheel covers.

:)

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Thats funy that you say that about those subs with the nitrous bottle because today I went to a car audio store, and I saw one and asked the guy if they were selling nitrous now...... He said "no, thats a sub....."

Right away I was like "RICE!"

He agreed with me too..... But I could see that if someone wanted a light sub that it would be very useful.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Yeah that reminds me one day I was coming home on the freeway going about 75-80, you know how our Legends just cruz at that speed barely noticable chillin you know, all of a sudden I hear all this freakin noise pull up beside me, a ricer, this one was very nice though acura integra small wing not too many stickers very nice paint, anyways I quitely hit 85 and this guys car is screaming bloody marry just to keep up with me, I couldn't even hear my radio, to hear his car you'd think he was going 150 I look at my speedo were going 80 I looked over at him and just shook my head and kept cruzin and he went on up the freeway with his car justa holla'n & screamin....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts