Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
¿HöNdÄ LëGëNd¿
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so last night all was good, i get home from work and just pass out in bed with my fiancee, we end up getting up around 8 pm we eat. Watch tv for a little bit and go to sleep. I wake up this morning eat breakfast go out to my car so i can leave for work. I get in my car and look to my right side and my window is all spider webbed. Someone tried to break my window and steal my stuff. I was pissed off I hate living in apartments. I think it was kinda my fault though too cuz i left my mp3 player and stereo faceplate in my car. So that gave them a reason to try to break in. I didnt hear my alarm last night but i'm sure it might of just chirped for a second and thats what scarred them away if not my stuff would of been stolen! I'm just glad my windows are tinted and that's what is holding the window together. if not i would of had glass everywhere. Damn i swear if it's not one thing it's always gotta be some dumb ass broke mother****3r trying to steal something. Why cant people just get jobs and work for what they want instead of trying to make people life harder. And respect peoples things. I mean the window isnt much i can get it for $25 but thats not the point. Stuff like this just pissed me off. Its either haters trying to get what you have or just people bein dumb wanting to vandalies other peoples property.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Damn homie that sucks. Ya you got lucky the window didn't get all over inside. Just be careful when tryin to pull it out. You might want to put something to cover the paint on the doors also. The way I see thiefs, I think of them as bums.

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
damn that sucks sorry to hear that and know exactly what you mean it is JACKED UP! That is true though apartment complex crime is high I remember that one of the two times my car was broken into was in an apartment. The other was at work, that really pissed me off because it was no more than 20 feet from the entrance to the building. If you need any help let me know.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Someone tried to break my window and steal my stuff.
I remember that one of the two times my car was broken into was in an apartment. The other was at work, that really pissed me off because it was no more than 20 feet from the entrance to the building.
That's what you guys get for living on the west side!!!!!:lol: Just kidding.

If you want help from me too, just tell me. Me and T will go head crackin with you:yes:

·
Go grab your bottle today
308 Posts
trust me it aint just apartments ive had my crap jacked twice now 1st time was my fault cuz i left my stereo in my computer. the 2nd time it was retarded they seriously broke in to my ghetto sled 88 caviler and took the damn tape deck.

·
Find Em Fuck Em Forget Em
946 Posts
If it makes you feel any better, somebody broke into where one of my Volvos is stored night before last and stole only the front TWO wheels off of it. Of course they don't make those wheels anymore......so somebody is taking my freaking alloys to the scrap yard I'm sure....fuckers.

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,964 Posts
Shit, I went to the junkyard yesterday, paid, got in, then realized I forgot my tools. By the time I went back, there were 2 dudes just checking out my rims and looking around to see if anyone was watching them. I kinda posted to see what they were gonna do (I was riding dirty.... lil .22) They saw me walking up to em with my hand in my cargo pocket looking around and jumped in a truck and took off. I would have liked to see em try and get in or even touch my car....

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Shit, I went to the junkyard yesterday, paid, got in, then realized I forgot my tools. By the time I went back, there were 2 dudes just checking out my rims and looking around to see if anyone was watching them. I kinda posted to see what they were gonna do (I was riding dirty.... lil .22) They saw me walking up to em with my hand in my cargo pocket looking around and jumped in a truck and took off. I would have liked to see em try and get in or even touch my car....
Wow, you're lucky it happened like that. If you would've come out 2 minutes later there would be 2 dead bastards at the junkyard and you'd be in the slammer. If you would've come out 5 minutes later you'd have your car on blocks.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
wow.. in broad daylight

my friend a few blocks from me got his full optional lip kit on his RSX stolen on his driveway with a motion sensor light. he's even the type thats really aware of his surroundings.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.