Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's nice out, does not look like its going to rain or snow right? WRONG. After detailing the interior for the second time this month bc my lil bros friend had mud all over their shoes when igave them a ride last week , i washed the exterior twice. Before starting my Meguiar's paint cleaner it started to rain out of no where. I hate michigan. :(
still raining.
-hass

·
2,873 Posts
Yea this weather sucks, I was in Vegas this past week and it rained 2 out of the 4 days I was there plus it was damn cold too.

·
LEGENDARY MEMBER
1,763 Posts
Yeah, I really f$$king hate this weather too. I think I'm moving to Florida in February. Not sure what I'm goig to do with both my cars.

·
LlVlNG LEGEND
1,612 Posts
weather's been suckin in co for the past few days. it snowed about 10" on sunday and its butt ass cold so the roads are not getting any better. the sidewalks around campus are all completely icy too. my legend got stuck on a side street and this cool guy stopped and pushed me out. way to go karma yeah

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
95legend said:
weather sure does suck down here in FL too. about 55 degrees at night and 75 during the day, nothing but sunshine. i hate it :eek: :2cool:
:werd: Don't think Florida is the greatest place. It's only nice here during Fall and Winter. Expect a bunch heat and plenty of rain during the spring and summer. And I mean PLENTY.

It's a little bit warmer where 95Legend is, since he's further down south. But here, it's been getting in to high 30s/low 40's in the morning and in the high 60's/low 70's in the afternoon. It's great right now. :D

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
acura type r said:
just dont complain when another hurricane hit land :p
lol :D

Those hurricane days gave me a few days out of school, so no complaining from me. Tallahassee actually never got hit during ALL those storms. All we had was some hard winds and light rain. Go figure :confused: :p

·
I like shiny
14,385 Posts
alegend_88144 said:
It sucks washing cars :( I mean i love it still, but my HANDS ARE GOING TO FREEZE OFF!! lol :giggle: it was about 34 degrees today! and about 28 degrees tonight!!! brrrrrr
Ahhhhh, quit complaining. LOL You sound like my brother. "Patrick, my hands are cold" "Patrick my hands are numb" -MY HANDS ARE IN THE WATER YOU DORK. LOL (He was only rinsing) :giggle:

I guess I'll complain about the weather too. This week they originally forcasted foggy mornings with afternoon sun-yeeeeehhhhaawwwww. Now there is a small chance of rain EVERY FREAKIN DAY. There goes my wax job. :mad:

·
Registered
658 Posts
91LSMAN said:
Ahhhhh, quit complaining. LOL You sound like my brother. "Patrick, my hands are cold" "Patrick my hands are numb" -MY HANDS ARE IN THE WATER YOU DORK. LOL (He was only rinsing) :giggle:

I guess I'll complain about the weather too. This week they originally forcasted foggy mornings with afternoon sun-yeeeeehhhhaawwwww. Now there is a small chance of rain EVERY FREAKIN DAY. There goes my wax job. :mad:
haha come on!!! its cold!!!!! especially involving hose water!!! colder than ish!!!!! :( shammying is the worst! wringing the damn thing out...brrrrr But i still love it !! Not thinking about it being cold really helps...talking about other stuff!! haha

·
I like shiny
14,385 Posts
alegend_88144 said:
haha come on!!! its cold!!!!! especially involving hose water!!! colder than ish!!!!! :( shammying is the worst! wringing the damn thing out...brrrrr But i still love it !! Not thinking about it being cold really helps...talking about other stuff!! haha
Ok, yeah it is cold. I know, drying outside can be a pain-literally-that's why I pull in the garage when I dry. (I have a space heater in my Legend's garage :D)

Don't you wash partially inside at that Lexus dealership also? When I bought my Legend there (3 years ago) I seem to remember my car being wet, and I was still inside. Awww heck I can't remember. :giggle:

·
Registered
658 Posts
91LSMAN said:
Ok, yeah it is cold. I know, drying outside can be a pain-literally-that's why I pull in the garage when I dry. (I have a space heater in my Legend's garage :D)

Don't you wash partially inside at that Lexus dealership also? When I bought my Legend there (3 years ago) I seem to remember my car being wet, and I was still inside. Awww heck I can't remember. :giggle:
haha yeah its just a tunnel kind of...runs RIGHT under the the dealership showroom. Its call the wind tunnel...it gets REALLY windy and cold down there! Thankfully the dealership is moving across town in a couple weeks!!! :D

·
I like shiny
14,385 Posts
alegend_88144 said:
haha yeah its just a tunnel kind of...runs RIGHT under the the dealership showroom. Its call the wind tunnel...it gets REALLY windy and cold down there! Thankfully the dealership is moving across town in a couple weeks!!! :D
Ok-so my memory is not totally gone.

I hope the new dealership is bigger. That dealership seemed very small when I was there.

·
Registered
658 Posts
91LSMAN said:
Ok-so my memory is not totally gone.

I hope the new dealership is bigger. That dealership seemed very small when I was there.
Oh yeah, muuuuch bigger! The current location sucked too! On the corner and all...but stop by! Grand Re-Opening is the 10th i think? im not totally sure but check out lexusofbellevue.com if you wanna see it!

·
I like shiny
14,385 Posts
alegend_88144 said:
Oh yeah, muuuuch bigger! The current location sucked too! On the corner and all...but stop by! Grand Re-Opening is the 10th i think? im not totally sure but check out lexusofbellevue.com if you wanna see it!
If I'm ever in that neck of the woods-I'll check it out. I think the last time I drove up to Bellevue was 3 years ago when I found out they had a mint condition Legend Coupe there. :giggle:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.