Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
It sucks washing cars :( I mean i love it still, but my HANDS ARE GOING TO FREEZE OFF!! lol :giggle: it was about 34 degrees today! and about 28 degrees tonight!!! brrrrrr

·
Registered
658 Posts
91LSMAN said:
Ahhhhh, quit complaining. LOL You sound like my brother. "Patrick, my hands are cold" "Patrick my hands are numb" -MY HANDS ARE IN THE WATER YOU DORK. LOL (He was only rinsing) :giggle:

I guess I'll complain about the weather too. This week they originally forcasted foggy mornings with afternoon sun-yeeeeehhhhaawwwww. Now there is a small chance of rain EVERY FREAKIN DAY. There goes my wax job. :mad:
haha come on!!! its cold!!!!! especially involving hose water!!! colder than ish!!!!! :( shammying is the worst! wringing the damn thing out...brrrrr But i still love it !! Not thinking about it being cold really helps...talking about other stuff!! haha

·
Registered
658 Posts
91LSMAN said:
Ok, yeah it is cold. I know, drying outside can be a pain-literally-that's why I pull in the garage when I dry. (I have a space heater in my Legend's garage :D)

Don't you wash partially inside at that Lexus dealership also? When I bought my Legend there (3 years ago) I seem to remember my car being wet, and I was still inside. Awww heck I can't remember. :giggle:
haha yeah its just a tunnel kind of...runs RIGHT under the the dealership showroom. Its call the wind tunnel...it gets REALLY windy and cold down there! Thankfully the dealership is moving across town in a couple weeks!!! :D

·
Registered
658 Posts
91LSMAN said:
Ok-so my memory is not totally gone.

I hope the new dealership is bigger. That dealership seemed very small when I was there.
Oh yeah, muuuuch bigger! The current location sucked too! On the corner and all...but stop by! Grand Re-Opening is the 10th i think? im not totally sure but check out lexusofbellevue.com if you wanna see it!

·
Registered
658 Posts
91LSMAN said:
If I'm ever in that neck of the woods-I'll check it out. I think the last time I drove up to Bellevue was 3 years ago when I found out they had a mint condition Legend Coupe there. :giggle:
DEFINITELY try and check it out, its nice. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.