Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I began a purchase with a member of this forum who will remain nameless in february. i have copies of all of the emails that were sent between us. I was purchasing one infinity perfect 10 in a box, and he was supposed to ship it. I have had good success buying things on this forum and legend.org, but this one sux. I am looking at an email here that says that he would ship it out february 30th. There was some kind of mix up, and his school had the item for over a month, and then he got it back and "shipped" it about 5 weeks ago, but he shipped it third class. I have been really busy and have not really worried about it. I still am not that worried, because he has said he would send me my money back, but the last two emails and the last few pms have gone unanswered. I know of another guy who has bought stuff from him and got it, late, but got it. Now im gettin pissed.
He isnt going to get away with my money, i have his name and address and phone number. My dad is a lawyer, and i know how to deal with people that try to screw me. if i have to ill drive up there and get it from his punk ass.
I just expected better from a member of the legend community. I Really appreciate what goes on here, but this sucks.
I dont want to lambast his ass across this forum and any others. but i just want my money back, you can even keep what it cost you to ship it. Just paypal it back to me and i dont have a problem. Be a man and do the right thing.
peace
Tnelson

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
I thought I was going to get screwed on a couple of deals but patience paid off in the end. I would wait it out a bit further and then hand things over to pops.... he will know what to do. And if he does not, give your boys a call and pay a friendly visit to him to reclaim what is yours. Good Luck....:)

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Thats why they call it snail mail... LOL... Sorry... anyways... give him until the end of the week, because he may have been reading your posts on the forums. If no word from him, pursue other avenues. Good Luck Man....:)

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
screw it , put his name out there.

at least no one else will be tempted to deal w/ the sucka.

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i finally got an email and he is going to tell me what is going down. i had to put a paypal money request in just to get an answer. I hope i dont get ripped. I have heard he is a reputable dealer, but this has kinda sucked.

peace
Tnelson

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Hey if things still don't go your way then I say put the persons name on the forums so we all know who not to deal with. I know this must really suck.

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah, i know everybody wants to know, but if he comes thru, i dont want to ruin his future buisness. i have talked to several people who have gotten good deals from him, and that say he is reliable. He has emailed me since i originally posted this, so i dont think im gonna screw him. If i get back from europe and my package hasnt been delivered, well, lets not think about that and just assume it will get here.

thanks for the concern. Cya
Peace
Tnelson

1 - 10 of 10 Posts